    Let's hope they're not to lengthy or often.
    --
    ~Shaun~
    ~misfit~, Mar 28, 2006

  2. ~misfit~

    Mark Guest

    On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:57:39 +1200, "~misfit~"
    <> wrote:

    >This from Actrix's homepage:
    >
    >"Telecom has scheduled rolling outages across the country which will affect
    >Actrix broadband customers from 27/03/06 - 15/04/06."
    >
    >Let's hope they're not to lengthy or often.

    Boy just go outside and get some fresh air :) it won't kill you..
    Mark, Mar 29, 2006

  3. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Mark wrote:
    > On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:57:39 +1200, "~misfit~"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> This from Actrix's homepage:
    >>
    >> "Telecom has scheduled rolling outages across the country which will
    >> affect Actrix broadband customers from 27/03/06 - 15/04/06."
    >>
    >> Let's hope they're not to lengthy or often.

    > Boy just go outside and get some fresh air :) it won't kill you..

    You gotta be joking. I might see *people* out there. Don't you know that
    it's only a matter of time and bird 'flu will be rampant in NZ?
    --
    ~Shaun~
    ~misfit~, Mar 29, 2006
  4. In article <442a64b9$>, "~misfit~" <> wrote:

    >> Boy just go outside and get some fresh air :) it won't kill you..

    >You gotta be joking. I might see *people* out there. Don't you know that
    >it's only a matter of time and bird 'flu will be rampant in NZ?

    Do NOT get me started on that beat up :) ...

    Bruce

    (if there were any)
    Bruce Sinclair, Mar 30, 2006