    version of the game please?
    Thanks
    Dave

    Curlytail, Feb 22, 2004

  2. Curlytail

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yes you will.

    "Curlytail" <> wrote in message
    news:Rr0_b.3204$wv.92@newsfe1-win...
    > I have a version of this game that is around 4 years old. It may to be
    > causing a problem when being run on the same PC that is now converted to

    XP
    > as opposed to the previous system Win98se.
    >
    > Does anybody know if it is likely that i will need to purchase/obtain an

    XP

    pcbutts1, Feb 22, 2004

  3. Curlytail

    ICee Guest

    Curlytail wrote:
    > I have a version of this game that is around 4 years old. It may to
    > be causing a problem when being run on the same PC that is now
    > converted to XP as opposed to the previous system Win98se.
    >
    > Does anybody know if it is likely that i will need to purchase/obtain
    > an XP version of the game please?
    > Thanks
    > Dave

    Probably, but you can try to run it in compatibility mode. Go to the
    Programs folder on the drive (C:\Program Files\[program
    name]\[program].exe), then right click on the .exe file, go to
    Properties, Compatibility tab, under Compatibility mode, check "Run this
    program in compatibility mode for:", and select Win98/ME, Apply, OK,
    give it a try.

    ICee, Feb 22, 2004
  4. Curlytail

    Curlytail Guest