    Please assist me...

    -Winner

    Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
    Winner, Jun 1, 2009

  2. Winner

    jackjo789

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    A blue rollover cable comes with just about every Cisco device ever made. Here's a Cisco link that will show you how to make the RJ-45 to RJ-45 connector: link - however, I don't know how the DB-9 to RJ-45 adapter is configured. You can do some Google searching to try to find out.

    Cat5E Keystone Jacks

    Last edited: Jun 15, 2009
    jackjo789, Jun 15, 2009