    this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
    Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

    Antonio

    Antonio, Jul 24, 2007

  2. Antonio

    meerkat Guest

    "Antonio" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hello,
    > In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
    > roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
    > that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
    > suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
    > WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
    > this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
    > Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

    System Restore to an earlier time ?.

    meerkat, Jul 24, 2007

    http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=wmp

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 24, 2007
  4. Antonio

    Clogwog Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> schreef in bericht
    > Antonio wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >> In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
    >> roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
    >> that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
    >> suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
    >> WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
    >> this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
    >> Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

    > http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=wmp

    Simply installing a previous version won't work!, you dense ****!
    <to the OP> Go here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/wi...aspx#RollingbacktoapreviousversionofthePlayer

    Clogwog, Jul 24, 2007
  5. Clogwog wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> schreef in bericht
    >> Antonio wrote:
    >>> Hello,
    >>> In order to install new firmware on my mp3 player I am required to
    >>> roll back Windows Media Player 11, to Version10. I am unable to do
    >>> that because the folder, $NtUninstallwmp11$ , has gone missing. I
    >>> suspect my CleanUP program as the culprit. I have re-installed
    >>> WinMediaPlayer 11, NO folder. Can you tell me how to go about getting
    >>> this folder back? Or, an alternative way to roll back WinPlayer 11?
    >>> Or, any other help. I am most grateful for your assistance.

    >> http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=wmp

    > Simply installing a previous version won't work!, you dense ****!
    > <to the OP> Go here:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windows/wi...aspx#RollingbacktoapreviousversionofthePlayer

    I am not dense.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 24, 2007
  6. Antonio

    Clogwog Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> schreef in bericht
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >> "Rôgêr" <> schreef in bericht
    >>>
    >>> http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=wmp

    >> Simply installing a previous version won't work!, you dense ****!
    >> <to the OP> Go here:
    >> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/wi...aspx#RollingbacktoapreviousversionofthePlayer

    > I am not dense.

    Sorry, I forgot!, your just fucking dênsê, huh, Rôgêr?

    Clogwog, Jul 24, 2007
  7. Antonio

    Antonio Guest

    System Restore only restores to Media Player 11. Thanks for the
    effort.

    Antonio, Jul 24, 2007
  8. Antonio

    Antonio Guest

    To: Clogwog, Thank you for the link to microsoft. That page says,
    "You might not be able to roll back to a previous version of the
    Player if the hidden folder $NtUninstallwmp11$ is deleted from your
    computer." THAT is my challenge. My folder $NtUnistall... is gone.
    Erased by CleanUP. I need that folder to roll back to Media Player
    10. Thanks for your info.

    Antonio, Jul 24, 2007
  9. Antonio

    Muze Groops Guest

    Clogwog wrote:
    > "Rôgêr" <> schreef in bericht
    >> Clogwog wrote:
    >>> "Rôgêr" <> schreef in bericht

    >>> Simply installing a previous version won't work!, you dense ****!
    >>> <to the OP> Go here:
    >>> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/wi...aspx#RollingbacktoapreviousversionofthePlayer
    >>>

    >> I am not dense.

    > Sorry, I forgot!, your just fucking dênsê, huh, Rôgêr?

    for a second I thought you said "You're just fucking Denise..."

    Muze Groops, Jul 24, 2007
  10. Antonio

    Clogwog Guest

    "Antonio" <> schreef in bericht
    To: Clogwog, Thank you for the link to microsoft. That page says,
    "You might not be able to roll back to a previous version of the
    Player if the hidden folder $NtUninstallwmp11$ is deleted from your
    computer." THAT is my challenge. My folder $NtUnistall... is gone.
    Erased by CleanUP. I need that folder to roll back to Media Player

    Reinstall / repair WMP 11 first, then roll back!

    10. Thanks for your info.

    Any time!

    Clogwog, Jul 24, 2007