    --
    Jan
    http://home.wanadoo.nl/jhm.vangastel/Astronomy/

    Jan van Gastel, May 17, 2004

  2. Jan van Gastel

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Try updating your ad-aware reference file.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 17, 2004

  3. I already did several times. I update at least once a week. And I also use
    spybot-search and destroy. Both programs find the spyware and delete the
    them, but they are soon back every time.

    Jan van Gastel, May 17, 2004
  4. Jan van Gastel

    bearman Guest

    "Jan van Gastel" <> wrote in message
    > I already did several times. I update at least once a week. And I also use
    > spybot-search and destroy. Both programs find the spyware and delete the
    > them, but they are soon back every time.
    >
    > --
    > Jan
    > http://home.wanadoo.nl/jhm.vangastel/Astronomy/
    > "Lloyd Jones" <@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht
    > > Try updating your ad-aware reference file.
    > >
    > > LJ

    Do they come back after visiting a particular site?

    bearman

    bearman, May 17, 2004
  5. No, they return whichever site I visit.

    --
    Jan
    http://home.wanadoo.nl/jhm.vangastel/Astronomy/

    Jan van Gastel, May 17, 2004
  6. Jan van Gastel

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    Download CWShredder that found and deleted spyware on my computer that
    Ad-Aware couldn't even find.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 17, 2004
  7. Jan van Gastel

    Lloyd Jones Guest

    After viewing this thread ad-aware found malware call roings in the
    registry. Strange.

    LJ

    Lloyd Jones, May 18, 2004
  8. Jan van Gastel

    Wizard Guest

    That's because you continuously go to the same site that puts them
    there!

    Wizard, May 18, 2004
  9. I finally succeed in removing roings!!!! I downloaded 'HijackThis.exe' .
    This program found a file from roings.com in the windows downloaded programs
    folder. 'Spybot search and destroy' and 'Ad aware' didn't find it. After
    removing it, the roings registry items 'roimoi and ssprint, didn't return.
    --
    Jan
    http://home.wanadoo.nl/jhm.vangastel/Astronomy/

    "Jan van Gastel" <> schreef in bericht
    > Ad-aware keeps finding the roings files 'roimoi' and 'ssprint'. After
    > deleting, they are soon present again. On the net I found a list of files
    > that should be deleted, to get rid of it. From that list I found three on

    my
    > computer: unstall.exe, ustall32.ini and tempf.exe. I deleted the files,

    but

    Jan van Gastel, May 20, 2004