    I thought I would do you a favor since you wrote
    about wanting one so much. ?You've wasted
    a good couple of hours of my time..

    John Boy, Sep 23, 2004

  2. On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:29:00 +1200, "John Boy"
    <> wrote:

    >I gave him the benefit of the doubt and ignored
    >comments made by regulars to this group. But
    >recent events have lead me to believe.
    >I put a lot of time and effort into finding my spare
    >6L pad kit and writing to Roger S.. now he
    >can't even be bothered to reply anymore..
    >last time I try to help you. And don't ask for a
    >Separation Pad kit for the 6L/5L again.
    >I thought I would do you a favor since you wrote
    >about wanting one so much. ?You've wasted
    >a good couple of hours of my time..

    Never mind it looks like you are not a nice person to deal with by posting
    insults here, so I am glad I did no deal with you.

    And why should I pay for a HP Free fix kit..

    Plus I did reply, but have been very sick, I have only just recently came out
    of Hospital, and on stacks of pills to try and keep me alive.

    You only e-mailed me yesterday..

    "Subject: Re: 5L/6L Pads
    Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:30:42 +0000"

    So small Insulting little Boy you have just shown the People here what a nice
    person you are..

    Rosemary rm@===google===.com, Sep 23, 2004

  3. John Boy

    John Boy Guest

    Whatever. Get your facts right. Goodbye.

    John Boy, Sep 23, 2004
  4. On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:59:01 +1200, "John Boy"
    <> wrote:

    >Whatever. Get your facts right. Goodbye.

    What nasty little Boy you have turned out to be, well you have shown your true
    colours..

    Plus my Facts are 100%

    Rosemary rm@===google===.com, Sep 23, 2004
  5. John Boy

    Chris Guest

    > On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 19:59:01 +1200, "John Boy"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Whatever. Get your facts right. Goodbye.
    >>

    > What nasty little Boy you have turned out to be, well you have shown
    > your true colours..
    >

    > Plus my Facts are 100%
    >

    >><Rosemary rm@===google===.com> wrote in message

    >>> Never mind it looks like you are not a nice person to deal with by

    >>posting
    >>> insults here, so I am glad I did no deal with you.
    >>>
    >>> And why should I pay for a HP Free fix kit..
    >>>
    >>> Plus I did reply, but have been very sick, I have only just
    >>> recently came

    >>out
    >>> of Hospital, and on stacks of pills to try and keep me alive.
    >>>

    >>> You only e-mailed me yesterday..
    >>>

    >>> "Subject: Re: 5L/6L Pads
    >>> Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 05:30:42 +0000"
    >>>

    >>> So small Insulting little Boy you have just shown the People here
    >>> what a

    >>nice
    >>> person you are..

    Roger Shepard aka Rosemary, Karen etc

    Actually I thought you ment Keran when you started using Karen, Keran
    being a blokes name n' all, but no, I was mistaken.....

    I shudder to think whats under your rain coat when you go down to the
    playground at the park.

    Chris, Sep 23, 2004
  6. John Boy

    Dogg Guest

    On 23 Sep 2004 03:53:38 -0500, Chris <> wrote:

    <snip>

    >Roger Shepard aka Rosemary, Karen etc
    >
    >Actually I thought you ment Keran when you started using Karen, Keran
    >being a blokes name n' all, but no, I was mistaken.....
    >
    >I shudder to think whats under your rain coat when you go down to the
    >playground at the park.

    Yes..he does seem obsessed with little boys.

    BOINC SETI

    Dogg, Sep 24, 2004
  7. John Boy

    Chris Guest

    Dogg <> wrote in news:09t6l0ppldq5bk5mhpdeh078ofj4n3ajks@
    4ax.com:

    > On 23 Sep 2004 03:53:38 -0500, Chris <> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >>
    >>Roger Shepard aka Rosemary, Karen etc
    >>
    >>Actually I thought you ment Keran when you started using Karen, Keran
    >>being a blokes name n' all, but no, I was mistaken.....
    >>
    >>I shudder to think whats under your rain coat when you go down to the
    >>playground at the park.
    >>

    > Yes..he does seem obsessed with little boys.
    >

    > BOINC SETI
    > http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/stats.php?userID=1469&trans=off

    No, I was thinking - what kind of undies he wear ?, You know, Rock Horror
    Picture Show .....

    Chris, Sep 24, 2004
  8. Rosemary rm@===google===.com wrote:
    > I have only just recently came out
    > of Hospital, and on stacks of pills to try and keep me alive.

    dont take them... they're poison

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Sep 24, 2004
  9. John Boy

    Dogg Guest

    On 23 Sep 2004 22:16:43 -0500, Chris <> wrote:

    >Dogg <> wrote in news:09t6l0ppldq5bk5mhpdeh078ofj4n3ajks@
    >4ax.com:
    >
    >> On 23 Sep 2004 03:53:38 -0500, Chris <> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>>
    >>>Roger Shepard aka Rosemary, Karen etc
    >>>
    >>>Actually I thought you ment Keran when you started using Karen, Keran
    >>>being a blokes name n' all, but no, I was mistaken.....
    >>>
    >>>I shudder to think whats under your rain coat when you go down to the
    >>>playground at the park.
    >>>

    >> Yes..he does seem obsessed with little boys.
    >>

    >> BOINC SETI
    >> http://boinc.mundayweb.com/seti2/stats.php?userID=1469&trans=off
    >>

    >No, I was thinking - what kind of undies he wear ?, You know, Rock Horror
    >Picture Show .....

    Dude, I saw it when Rob Muldoon was compare...

    BOINC SETI

    Dogg, Sep 26, 2004