  1. Render Me

    Render Me Guest

    "bits" bounces back
    Render Me, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Render Me

    Gordon Guest

    "Render Me" <> wrote in message
    news:ymvDe.34$U%...
    > "bits" bounces back

    Yahooo! What the **** are you talking about?
    Gordon, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Render Me

    Pat Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:55:42 -0400, "Render Me"
    <> wrote:

    >"bits" bounces back

    You need a bit bucket. CompUSA has them for about $250 but I can let you
    have a used one for $100. Also you should get a goalie's mask. You could try
    a catcher's mask but bit are small and might get through.

    --
    Pat
    Pat, Jul 20, 2005
  4. Render Me

    Render Me Guest

    Not yahoo, you fuckchop.

    Render Me, Jul 21, 2005
  5. Render Me wrote:
    > "bits" bounces back

    Try .net instead of .com for now. It's a long story, I'm too tarred to
    explain.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 22, 2005