    at the end of that row of tiny logos at the bottom of the packaging and just
    wondered - do they really just print different packaging for Canada?

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Jan 22, 2004

  2. On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 02:48:28 GMT, Video Flyer <> wrote:

    >Is there a website that might tell me what - if any - differences there are
    >between the US and Canadian releases of the Roger Rabbit Vista Series set?
    >
    >I just got mine from DVDSoon.com ($10.35 shipped!), saw the Canadian flag
    >at the end of that row of tiny logos at the bottom of the packaging and just
    >wondered - do they really just print different packaging for Canada?

    Well, it might have bilingual notes, "vf" in DVDsoon's parlance. My
    "Pretty Baby" has bilingual packaging but the DVD itself is
    English-only, the same as the US release.

    .Steve .

    Steve(JazzHunter), Jan 23, 2004

  3. Video Flyer

    Dunf Guest

    "Video Flyer" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a website that might tell me what - if any - differences there

    are
    > between the US and Canadian releases of the Roger Rabbit Vista Series set?
    >
    > I just got mine from DVDSoon.com ($10.35 shipped!), saw the Canadian flag
    > at the end of that row of tiny logos at the bottom of the packaging and

    just
    > wondered - do they really just print different packaging for Canada?
    >
    > Neal
    > --
    > "If morons could fly, it'd be pitch black." - Anonymous

    dual language concerns neccesitate more text on the graphics. This is not
    done with most titles btw.

    Dunf, Jan 27, 2004