Roger Rabbit - Canadian release

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Video Flyer, Feb 9, 2004.

  1. Video Flyer

    Video Flyer Guest

    Pfft. Toons.

    I'm trying to figure out if there's a problem with my Vista Edition set or
    the equipment I'm playing it on (certainly not a stretch, by any means). Or
    my eyes, I suppose.

    I'm seeing a lot of flickering and halos. Not in my environment, mind you -
    just on the television screen and only on this particular DVD set. I bought
    it through DVDSoon to take advantage of their low price and the dollar
    conversion so it's the Canadian issue and I was wondering if anyone else has
    noticed similar problems with theirs?

    My video setup is far from optimal, I'd be the first to concede, but I
    haven't noticed this issue with any other DVD so unless something's gone
    south all of a sudden.......

    Anybody?

    Neal

    Video Flyer, Feb 9, 2004