    Starring as Geronimo!

    LOL

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Oct 15, 2004

  2. E. Scrooge

    Ryan_Jacobs Guest

    On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:34:39 +1300, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz
    (*sling)> provided this moment of wisdom:

    >Starring as Geronimo!
    >
    >LOL
    >
    >E. Scrooge

    Hmmm, let me see........

    The plot line goes like this......

    Don't worry Chief MoboBreaker, white mans guns are CRAP, we can beat
    them with our Playstations.

    Those silly little boys didn't read the reviews - everyone knows that
    you cant burn a CD on XP.

    Just aswell we dual booted with Win98 because 98 are bigger firepower
    than XP.

    Needless to say, there wont be a sequel......

    <Censors note: wogors script was transcripted into english for the
    benefit of the literate>

    RATED: C (crap)

    Now showing at a mental hospital near you.

    /Begin Sig
    Welcome to RJ's house of idiots
    #1. Redbaiter - the puppet - dances when I say so
    #2. Harry the troll - monkey see, monkey do
    #3. Mr Scebe - 007, licenced to bore
    #4. <Position vacant>
    /End Sig

    Ryan_Jacobs, Oct 15, 2004

  3. E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge Guest

    "Ryan_Jacobs" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:34:39 +1300, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz
    > (*sling)> provided this moment of wisdom:
    >
    >>Starring as Geronimo!
    >>
    >>LOL
    >>
    >>E. Scrooge
    >>

    > Hmmm, let me see........
    >
    > The plot line goes like this......
    >
    > Don't worry Chief MoboBreaker, white mans guns are CRAP, we can beat
    > them with our Playstations.
    >
    > Those silly little boys didn't read the reviews - everyone knows that
    > you cant burn a CD on XP.
    >
    > Just aswell we dual booted with Win98 because 98 are bigger firepower
    > than XP.
    >
    > Needless to say, there wont be a sequel......
    >
    > <Censors note: wogors script was transcripted into english for the
    > benefit of the literate>
    >
    > RATED: C (crap)
    >
    > Now showing at a mental hospital near you.

    Geronimo needs to smoke peace pipe with Whitecosoft to peacefully register
    in exchange for his land and Teepee.
    Geronimo get heap big Firewall with SP2 in exchange for 2 ponies and a
    jackass.
    Finishing with Geronimo living on the great Intel reservation.

    E. Scrooge

    E. Scrooge, Oct 15, 2004
  4. E. Scrooge

    bAZZ Guest

    In article <1097834918.357194@ftpsrv1>, scrooge@*shot.co.nz says...

    > "Ryan_Jacobs" <> wrote in message
    > > On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:34:39 +1300, "E. Scrooge" <scrooge@*shot.co.nz
    > > (*sling)> provided this moment of wisdom:
    > >
    > >>Starring as Geronimo!
    > >>
    > >>LOL
    > >>
    > >>E. Scrooge
    > >>

    > > Hmmm, let me see........
    > >
    > > The plot line goes like this......
    > >
    > > Don't worry Chief MoboBreaker, white mans guns are CRAP, we can beat
    > > them with our Playstations.
    > >
    > > Those silly little boys didn't read the reviews - everyone knows that
    > > you cant burn a CD on XP.
    > >
    > > Just aswell we dual booted with Win98 because 98 are bigger firepower
    > > than XP.
    > >
    > > Needless to say, there wont be a sequel......
    > >
    > > <Censors note: wogors script was transcripted into english for the
    > > benefit of the literate>
    > >
    > > RATED: C (crap)
    > >
    > > Now showing at a mental hospital near you.

    > Geronimo needs to smoke peace pipe with Whitecosoft to peacefully register
    > in exchange for his land and Teepee.
    > Geronimo get heap big Firewall with SP2 in exchange for 2 ponies and a
    > jackass.
    > Finishing with Geronimo living on the great Intel reservation.
    >
    > E. Scrooge

    Haha

    You heap funny man paleface scrooge.

    bAZZ..>>