Rocket scientist is looking for intelligent woman!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by imark, Sep 20, 2007.

  1. imark

    imark Guest

    Hello!

    My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
    attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
    emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.

    I am looking for a confident, intelligent woman for
    serious relationship and marriage, someone who enjoys nature, going
    out to dinner, dancing, watching movies and theater, children,
    playing
    with pets, and home life.

    Also who likes what I like and who wants to talk about
    everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!

    I am highly educated. I graduated from State
    Technical
    University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
    speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
    Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native. To read my profile please visit
    here.

    I can believe that I am a Latvian man, but I live in
    Russia due to some history consequences. In fact my ancestries are
    from Latvia, Riga. I have lived in Latvia in Rezekne for a long time.
    Now I am living in the most beautiful city in Russia, Saint-
    Petersburg.

    I love Art, especially abstractionism, cubism.
    Especially I like the creations of Mark Zakharovich Shagal! I can
    spend hours visiting my favorite museums: Le Louvre , Musée d'Orsay
    and enjoy wonderful creations of the past. I like people who develop
    their intellectual and cultural personality.I like people, who not
    only copy the nature but they bring their believes, ideas, thoughts
    into their creations. I think that these people are very interesting.
    Every time, I come to conclusion that each paintings created by
    people
    and every paintings created by creator.

    Usually, I like to play basketball, read classical
    literature, and watch TV, movies.

    I like everything in my live: wonderful cities and
    buildings, city great backgrounds, beautiful mountains, green
    forests,
    crystal clear lakes, fresh air, and yellow sun.

    That's why I am enjoying travel so much. Recently I
    have visited Paris in France, Helsinki in Finland. It was so
    fantastic!!!

    It is really a great pleasure to enjoy these
    wonderful
    days with other people who share my interests!

    best regards,

    Vitaly

    Please, visit my web site:

    http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/about.html

    Please write me a letter:

    email:

    imark, Sep 20, 2007

  2. On Sep 20, 6:47 am, imark <> wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
    > attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
    > emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.
    >
    > everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!
    >
    > I am highly educated. I graduated from State
    > Technical
    > University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
    > speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
    > Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native.
    >
    > Vitaly

    Hummm. What state is that that conveys a degree in "rocket science."
    As someone who spent his career in aerospace research and development,
    I certainly heard the phrase "rocket scientist" a lot, but knew of no
    one who had a degree called that. Do you mean "aerospace engineer"?
    Did the degree come from the engineering department, or from the arts
    and sciences college?

    Don Stauffer in Minnesota, Sep 20, 2007

  3. imark

    bluezfolk Guest

    On Sep 20, 6:47 am, imark <> wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > My name is Vitaly. I'm 30 years old, handsome,
    > attractive, romantic, passionate white man. I am financially and
    > emotionally stable and have a good job - chief programmer.
    >
    > I am looking for a confident, intelligent woman for
    > serious relationship and marriage, someone who enjoys nature, going
    > out to dinner, dancing, watching movies and theater, children,
    > playing
    > with pets, and home life.
    >
    > Also who likes what I like and who wants to talk about
    > everything: Art, Education, Travel, Love, and Live!
    >
    > I am highly educated. I graduated from State
    > Technical
    > University in February 2000.I got Master Degree in Rocket Science. I
    > speak seven languages: English, German, and French, some Spanish,
    > Hebrew, Finnish, and Russian native. To read my profile please visit
    > here.
    >
    > I can believe that I am a Latvian man, but I live in
    > Russia due to some history consequences. In fact my ancestries are
    > from Latvia, Riga. I have lived in Latvia in Rezekne for a long time.
    > Now I am living in the most beautiful city in Russia, Saint-
    > Petersburg.
    >
    > I love Art, especially abstractionism, cubism.
    > Especially I like the creations of Mark Zakharovich Shagal! I can
    > spend hours visiting my favorite museums: Le Louvre , Musée d'Orsay
    > and enjoy wonderful creations of the past. I like people who develop
    > their intellectual and cultural personality.I like people, who not
    > only copy the nature but they bring their believes, ideas, thoughts
    > into their creations. I think that these people are very interesting.
    > Every time, I come to conclusion that each paintings created by
    > people
    > and every paintings created by creator.
    >
    > Usually, I like to play basketball, read classical
    > literature, and watch TV, movies.
    >
    > I like everything in my live: wonderful cities and
    > buildings, city great backgrounds, beautiful mountains, green
    > forests,
    > crystal clear lakes, fresh air, and yellow sun.
    >
    > That's why I am enjoying travel so much. Recently I
    > have visited Paris in France, Helsinki in Finland. It was so
    > fantastic!!!
    >
    > It is really a great pleasure to enjoy these
    > wonderful
    > days with other people who share my interests!
    >
    > best regards,
    >
    > Vitaly
    >
    > Please, visit my web site:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/isonmark/about.html
    >
    > Please write me a letter:
    >
    > email:

    With all the web sites to find women, I can't believe that a "rocket
    scientist" would be looking here. My sympathies to the astronauts who
    rely on this guy.

    Eric

    bluezfolk, Sep 20, 2007
  4. imark

    imark Guest

    Hello.
    The write translation for degree - "Manufacture of rockets".
    I graduated from Saint-Petersburg State Technical University in
    Febrary 2000 from engineer department. Please visit my new web page
    isonmark.narod.ru and tell me how can I do my goals!

    imark, Oct 2, 2007