    and the switch function.I can get one or the other but not both.(LED light
    and functionality)My lights for my cathode set has only a red and yellow
    wire.
    doS, Feb 9, 2006

  2. doS

    Dave Guest

    Read the markings on the side of the switch.

    Dave, Feb 9, 2006

  3. doS

    doS Guest

    3 connectors, two wires...do i need to ground one connector ?

    doS, Feb 9, 2006
  4. doS

    Swiss Tony Guest

    "doS" <> wrote in message
    > 3 connectors, two wires...do i need to ground one connector ?

    You will have to spilt 1 of the wires or solder 2 connectors together
    Not sure if polarity matters but try putting positive on 2 of the connectors
    and the negative on the other.
    Depending on the type of switch, the light will turn on when the switch
    turns on, or the light will be on the whole time even if the switch is not
    in the on position.
    Swiss Tony, Feb 9, 2006
  5. doS

    doS Guest