    Roboform filler,
    Is it good or are there negative aspects to it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    TIA
    Neil Hedge, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Neil Hedge

    Dave Lear Guest

    Dave Lear, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Neil Hedge

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 16:02:12 +0000 (UTC), "Neil Hedge"
    <> wrote:

    >Roboform filler,
    >Is it good or are there negative aspects to it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    >
    >TIA

    I've been using it for some months for my web based emails and netflix
    and such. I still have not trusted it with my bank and credit card
    info.
    Would be interested also if anyone has had any problems.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jul 11, 2005
  4. Neil Hedge

    Pete A Guest

    I like it. I have been using it for several years -- even purchased the
    upgrade.
    I use the credit card fill info with no problems.
    RoboForm even works with Foxfire.
    Pete

    Pete A, Jul 11, 2005
  5. Neil Hedge

    joevan Guest

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:30:37 -0400, "Pete A"
    <> wrote:

    >I like it. I have been using it for several years -- even purchased the
    >upgrade.
    >I use the credit card fill info with no problems.
    >RoboForm even works with Foxfire.
    >Pete
    >
    >"Neil Hedge" <> wrote in message
    >> Roboform filler,
    >> Is it good or are there negative aspects to it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    >>
    >> TIA

    Cool, I don't use the credit card and bank stuff too often so I will
    maintain current practice. I think it is a decent program.

    and for the same reason."
    joevan, Jul 11, 2005