    --
    To reply, please remove the "NOSPAM" from my address.

    Ron...
    Ron, Jul 18, 2005

  2. Ron

    Old Gringo Guest

    Ron wrote:
    > I am wanting to get the password manager RoboForm, But I have heard from
    > a couple souce that RoboForm is not compatible with FireFox ver. 105!
    > RobForm says on its site that it is compable. anyone know anything on
    > this program?

    If not fixed yet it seems to be causing problems for everyone trying
    to use it. I don't have it so don't know. There is a lot of chat
    here in other threads about it.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jul 18, 2005

  3. Ron

    SteveG Guest

    Ron wrote:
    > I am wanting to get the password manager RoboForm, But I have heard from
    > a couple souce that RoboForm is not compatible with FireFox ver. 105!
    > RobForm says on its site that it is compable. anyone know anything on
    > this program?

    Upgraded to FF 1.0.5 and the latest RoboForm (6.3.96) some time last
    week. I've not experienced any problems so far.

    --
    Regards

    Steve G
    SteveG, Jul 18, 2005