    Robinson Crusoe on Mars-laser to DVD-R

    I recently transferred my RCOM laser disk to DVD-R.
    Anyone need a copy while it is still on my hard drive?

    sanpablo, Jan 10, 2004

  2. I wouldn't mind a copy, if the price or trade is right.

    Mike

    Michael Rogers, Jan 10, 2004

  3. On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 22:11:54 GMT, (sanpablo)
    wrote:

    >Robinson Crusoe on Mars-laser to DVD-R
    >
    >I recently transferred my RCOM laser disk to DVD-R.
    >Anyone need a copy while it is still on my hard drive?

    Did you save the extras? That is an alltime great LD. I have the
    DVD-R of the film, and of the film with commentary, but didn't save
    the extras.

    Let me know! Congrats on adding a great film to your DVD collection!

    Hitman of Las Vegas, Jan 10, 2004
  4. sanpablo

    HellRazor Guest

    "Michael Rogers" <> wrote in message
    > I wouldn't mind a copy, if the price or trade is right.
    >
    > Mike
    >
    > sanpablo wrote:
    > >
    > > Robinson Crusoe on Mars-laser to DVD-R
    > >
    > > I recently transferred my RCOM laser disk to DVD-R.
    > > Anyone need a copy while it is still on my hard drive?

    Same here, I've heard that there probably won't be an official release any
    time soon. Need your contact info tho.

    HellRazor, Jan 11, 2004