  1. RobMac

    RobMac Guest

    Thanks for all the great movies you made to entertain us.

    RobMac, Sep 15, 2005

  2. RobMac

    Stan Brown Guest

    On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:21:41 -0400 in alt.video.dvd, RobMac favored
    us with...
    > Thanks for all the great movies you made to entertain us.

    The IMDB shows five Robert Wises. Here's a link to the director of
    /The SOund of Music/ and /West SIde Story/, who died yesterday:

    http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936404/

    http://OakRoadSystems.com/
    "To put it bluntly but fairly, anyone today who doubts that the
    variety of life on this planet was produced by a process of
    evolution is simply ignorant -- inexcusably ignorant, in a world
    where three out of four people have learned to read and write."
    --Daniel Dennett, /Darwin's Dangerous Idea/ (1995), page 46

    Stan Brown, Sep 15, 2005

  3. RobMac

    unclejr Guest

    Stan Brown wrote:
    > The IMDB shows five Robert Wises. Here's a link to the director of
    > /The SOund of Music/ and /West SIde Story/, who died yesterday:
    >
    > http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0936404/

    When I think of "Robert Wise," yeah, he's the only one that I think of.

    -Junior

    unclejr, Sep 15, 2005
  4. RobMac

    Alpha Guest

    and The Day the Earth Stood Still.

    Alpha, Sep 16, 2005
  5. RobMac

    Jim Hollis Guest

    And then there is "The Body Snatcher".
    "RobMac" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for all the great movies you made to entertain us.

    News==----

    Newsgroups

    =----

    Jim Hollis, Sep 16, 2005
  6. RobMac

    Rich Guest

    On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 18:31:14 GMT, "Jim Hollis"
    <> wrote:

    >And then there is "The Body Snatcher".
    >"RobMac" <> wrote in message
    >> Thanks for all the great movies you made to entertain us.

    The Andromeda Strain, my favorite scifi of all time.
    -Rich

    Rich, Sep 17, 2005
  7. RobMac

    Andrew Venor Guest

    RobMac wrote:
    > Thanks for all the great movies you made to entertain us.

    He had some career. What other director had a list of credits that
    spanned the range from The Sound of Music to Star Trek-The Motion Picture.

    ALV

    Andrew Venor, Sep 21, 2005