    would they link to each other?? And can another Admin fix the problem? if
    so how??

    Thanks hb

    HB, Apr 28, 2008

  2. "HB" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > our admin set up 4 users roaming profiles and they linked together. Why
    > would they link to each other??

    I'd guess because your admin specified the common =folder= as the profile
    storage location, and failed to include the %username% environment varaible
    on the end of the path declaration to ensure the profiles were stored in
    user-specific subfolders.

    > And can another Admin fix the problem? if so how??

    Update the pathname in the user's profile definitions.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Apr 30, 2008