    connect to the profile path.
    What am I doing wrong?
    Adam

    Adam Olson, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Adam Olson

    Joe Guest

    Did you create the roaming profile's main shared folder
    and subsequent subfolders on an NTFS drive? If not create
    an NTFS partition, copy your main folder over which will
    carry over subfolders, redo shares and permissions from
    scratch. Perhaps, If you stated "exactly" how you created
    and shared your profiles and folders step-by-step perhaps
    then, a correct remedy could be compiled for your exact
    problem. I hope this helps

    Joe

    path to a shared
    >folder on the server which has full controll for all the

    users.
    >When I logon as one of the users it says cannot access

    the server cannot

    Joe, Nov 15, 2003

  3. Adam Olson

    Bigmaggot Guest

    I presume you are using \\server\? rather than f:\profiles?

    Andy

    Bigmaggot, Nov 16, 2003
  4. Is it best to use a Mapped Network drive or to use the Microsoft offline
    files feature?

    Adam
    take no.spam out to e-mail me

    Adam J. Olson, Nov 16, 2003