  1. I am not able to open my e-mail. I am not sure if I am set up.
    Roadrunner did not give me instructions on my e-mail set up. Help!

    Sonia
    Sonia Longoria, Sep 17, 2006

  2. Sonia Longoria

    Fred Guest

    Sonia Longoria wrote:
    > I am not able to open my e-mail. I am not sure if I am set up.
    > Roadrunner did not give me instructions on my e-mail set up. Help!
    >
    > Sonia

    Try the self help or ring them up.
    http://help.rr.com/
    Fred, Sep 17, 2006

  3. Sonia Longoria wrote:

    > I am not able to open my e-mail. I am not sure if I am set up.

    Open and read it, or .. retrieve it? You are unclear.

    > Roadrunner did not give me instructions on my e-mail set up. Help!

    You work for Microsoft and don't know how to set up Outhouse Express?
    ( sonialongoria71703 @ microsoft.com )

    Probably:

    POP3: pop-server.<your-region>.rr.com port 110
    SMTP: smtp-server.<your-region>.rr.com port 25

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 17, 2006