    offered a service that allowed you to put in mutable destinations, and then
    I would give you directions to each one. What programs or websites do this
    now?

    Mandy, Oct 28, 2005

    www.rac.co.uk

    Annette Kurten, Oct 28, 2005

  3. Mandy

    PJB Guest

    "Mandy" <> wrote in message
    > Are there any websites that have road trip planners? I thought map quest
    > offered a service that allowed you to put in mutable destinations, and

    then
    > I would give you directions to each one. What programs or websites do

    this
    > now?

    www.multimap.com used to, never tried it though, prefer a map ;-)

    P.

    PJB, Oct 28, 2005
  4. Mandy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2005-10-28, Mandy <> wrote:
    > Are there any websites that have road trip planners? I thought map quest
    > offered a service that allowed you to put in mutable destinations, and then
    > I would give you directions to each one. What programs or websites do this
    > now?

    Guessing from your article headers that you are in the USA and want maps
    and routes for the USA, this web search might just suggest something
    <http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=usa+route+map&btnG=Search&meta=>.

    Here in London, I find the Journey Planner at <http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/>
    very useful.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Oct 28, 2005
  5. Mandy

    Shep© Guest

    On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 17:06:17 GMT If you fall from a tree,leave your
    anger on the branch and then "Mandy" <> sent
    this :

    >Are there any websites that have road trip planners? I thought map quest
    >offered a service that allowed you to put in mutable destinations, and then
    >I would give you directions to each one. What programs or websites do this
    >now?

    USA

    http://www.hm-usa.com/driving04.html

    UK,