    Hello,

    My Road Runner is now all hooked up; the blinking icon says it is conneted, however i cannot get onto the Internet (all i get is blank pages). It says to get someone to do the "Network Connections". What is wrong? How do i do the Network Connection?

    http://www.usenet.com

    Harry, May 9, 2006

  2. Harry

    Scraggy Guest

    Harry wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > My Road Runner is now all hooked up; the blinking icon says it is
    > conneted, however i cannot get onto the Internet (all i get is blank
    > pages). It says to get someone to do the "Network Connections". What
    > is wrong? How do i do the Network Connection?

    > http://www.usenet.com

    You will require the Acme internet connector to do this.
    You may find one here

    http://help.rr.com/AA/rrwho.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Default.aspx

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, May 9, 2006

  3. Harry

    Harry Guest

    "Harry" <> wrote:

    > http://www.usenet.com

    Thank you, Scraggy,
    I went to the site, but they want cookies!
    Why do they want to put dam cookies in my computer!!??
    Sounds like AOL spamcrap!!!!!

    http://www.usenet.com

    Harry, May 9, 2006
  4. Harry

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-05-09, Harry <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > My Road Runner is now all hooked up; the blinking icon says it is
    > conneted, however i cannot get onto the Internet (all i get is blank
    > pages). It says to get someone to do the "Network Connections". What is
    > wrong? How do i do the Network Connection?

    Perhaps you should ask Road Runner?

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, May 9, 2006
  5. Harry skrev:
    > "Harry" <> wrote:
    >> Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    >> ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    >> http://www.usenet.com
    >>

    > Thank you, Scraggy,
    > I went to the site, but they want cookies!
    > Why do they want to put dam cookies in my computer!!??
    > Sounds like AOL spamcrap!!!!!

    > http://www.usenet.com

    Cookies is nothing to worry about. If you are afraid of cookies, you
    shouldn't be using the Internet at all. Well, you can continue to use
    newsgroups.

    Roger Jansson, May 9, 2006
  6. Harry

    Harry Guest

    Roger Jansson <> wrote:

    >Harry skrev:
    >> "Harry" <> wrote:
    >>> Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    >>> ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    >>> http://www.usenet.com
    >>>

    >> Thank you, Scraggy,
    >> I went to the site, but they want cookies!
    >> Why do they want to put dam cookies in my computer!!??
    >> Sounds like AOL spamcrap!!!!!
    >>
    >> Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
    >> ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
    >> http://www.usenet.com

    >Cookies is nothing to worry about. If you are afraid of cookies, you
    >shouldn't be using the Internet at all. Well, you can continue to use
    >newsgroups.

    Hello, Whiskers,
    I donot think i can find the "cookies" page on my computer.
    How do you find the cookies page?
    I have followed instructions on doing cookies, however when
    i get there i find a page that looks nothing whatsoever like a
    cookie page.
    I go to "Tools"; blah;blah;View Files but get "Temporary Internet Files"- no cookies.
    Do you know how i get to the Cookies Page? So is it any wonder Cookies distress
    me, not "afraid" as you say? This is XP

    Thank you

    http://www.usenet.com

    Harry, May 9, 2006