    episodes. I see online they have special compilations (hookups, etc.) but
    do they have the actual episodes that are aired per season?

    TIA

    Mark E, Sep 13, 2003

  2. Mark E

    Writer R5 Guest

    Dear Tia:

    I can't speak about Road Rules, but they did release complete season sets for
    The Real World NY and Las Vegas. I reviewed them on my website. here are the
    links:

    http://www.genreonline.net/Real_World_Season_One_DVD.html

    The Real World: Las Vegas: The Complete Series: MTV's DVD-Video Collection:
    http://www.genreonline.net/Real_World_Vegas_Complete_Season_DVD.html
    GENRE ONLINE.NET: The Web Resource For Home Video Entertainment & More
    http://www.genreonline.net
    Mark A. Rivera - Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster

    Writer R5, Sep 13, 2003

  3. Mark E

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << I've looked around, probably not hard enough for Road RUles / Real World
    (Season) DVDs ... does anyone know if they release seasons on DVD? >>

    "The Real World" has released two complete season sets: 1 (New York) and 12
    (Las Vegas). Additionally, they've released about a dozen DVDs of bloopers,
    behind the scenes, deleted scenes, etc. etc.

    SoHillsGuy, Sep 13, 2003
  4. Mark E

    Mark E Guest

    Thanks for the link =)