    other than the boilsoft program RM Converter, does anyone know if another co
    produces an rm converter ?

    thanks

    John, Jul 11, 2003

  2. John

    gangle Guest

    http://www.eo-video.com/Overview.htm

    By the way, unless you have permission from
    no.com to use their domain name, you are forging
    a legitimate domain in an effort to munge. Spam
    bots will grab this address and increase no.com's
    influx of unnecessary messages. Changing the "com"
    to "invalid" in your munged address will correct this.

    "John" <> wrote

    gangle, Jul 12, 2003

  3. John

    John Guest