    Has anyone expierience good or bad with this player brand?
    thanks
    jazu
    jazu, Feb 27, 2004

  2. >Has anyone expierience good or bad with this player brand?

    I would recommend only Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic, Pioneer, or JVC.

    You may spend a little (or a lot) more, but they are superior players to the
    no-name garbage that's sold for less than $50 these days.

    Take it from someone who has dealt with repairing electronics. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Feb 29, 2004

  3. jazu

    jazu Guest

    I was thinking about model RJ3700, becose I need code free player.
    What model you would recommend me?
    thanks

    jazu, Feb 29, 2004