RJ45?

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?amFrZQ==?=, Mar 10, 2005.

  1. IF I HAVENT GOT AN RJ45 CONNECTOR CAN I STILL HAVE A ADSL MODEM ROUTER PLEASE
    HELP THANKS ALOT JAKE
    =?Utf-8?B?amFrZQ==?=, Mar 10, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?amFrZQ==?=

    FOAD Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > IF I HAVENT GOT AN RJ45 CONNECTOR CAN I STILL HAVE A ADSL MODEM ROUTER PLEASE
    > HELP THANKS ALOT JAKE

    Yes, if your ISP has a USB modem, make sure you have a USB port...
    FOAD, Mar 10, 2005

  3. Many ISPs will supply you with a USB-Ethernet adapter. A Google search will
    find many.

    =?Utf-8?B?SHVnaA==?=, Mar 12, 2005
  4. Dude.....
    CAPS LOCK......
    Brian McMullen, Mar 25, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?amFrZQ==?=

    Malke Guest

    "Brian McMullen" <brianmataetnadotcom> wrote:

    > Dude.....
    > CAPS LOCK......
    > "jake" <> wrote in message
    >> IF I HAVENT GOT AN RJ45 CONNECTOR CAN I STILL HAVE A ADSL MODEM
    >> ROUTER PLEASE
    >> HELP THANKS ALOT JAKE

    It depends on whether the device has a usb port. If it doesn't,
    installing an ethernet adapter in your desktop is extremely easy and
    inexpensive. A network card costs less than $20 USD. If you have a
    laptop, you can buy an ethernet pc card if your laptop doesn't already
    have ethernet built in (most modern laptops do).

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User
    www.elephantboycomputers.com