RITA'S BEST PHOTO EVER!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Dec 30, 2007.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Dec 30, 2007

  2. Annika1980

    Guest

    , Dec 30, 2007

  3. Annika1980

    Battleax Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Found this one hidden on Rita's website:
    >
    > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/ritageo.jpg

    That's something a junior high school kid would do. Most people grow out of
    that by 15 or 16 years old.

    Battleax, Dec 30, 2007
  4. Beladi Nasrallah, Dec 30, 2007
  5. Annika1980

    Scott W Guest

    On Dec 30, 3:51 am, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    > Found this one hidden on Rita's website:
    >
    > http://members.aol.com/annika1980/ritageo.jpg

    I just ran into a message somewhat like that when trying to look at
    one of Rita's photos.

    Rita make all this money buying and selling cameras, can afford a
    500mm Nikon lens and still can't affort the $23/year for a PBase
    account?

    Come on Rita, don't be so cheap.

    Scott

    Scott W, Dec 30, 2007
  6. aus.photo removed

    Scott W wrote:
    > On Dec 30, 3:51 am, Annika1980 <> wrote:
    >> Found this one hidden on Rita's website:
    >>
    >> http://members.aol.com/annika1980/ritageo.jpg

    > I just ran into a message somewhat like that when trying to look at
    > one of Rita's photos.
    >

    > Rita make all this money buying and selling cameras, can afford a
    > 500mm Nikon lens and still can't affort the $23/year for a PBase
    > account?

    So he intimates. But do you- or anyone- have any confidence that "Rita"
    is anything but a congenital liar- or, perhaps, he views this all as a
    big game and that each of us is his puppet, toy, or pile of dung to play
    with as he chooses? In other words, in his mind he's not a liar, but a
    creative genius, evermore making up stuff then laughing when anyone
    takes him seriously.

    > Come on Rita, don't be so cheap.

    'Zackly.

    --
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Dec 30, 2007
  7. Battleax wrote:

    >> Found this one hidden on Rita's website:
    >>
    >> http://members.aol.com/annika1980/ritageo.jpg
    >>

    > That's something a junior high school kid would do. Most people grow
    > out of that by 15 or 16 years old.

    LOL! And you have to ask why Bret doesn't have any children? He's too
    stupid to find the right hole.

    Rita

    Rita Ä Berkowitz, Dec 30, 2007
  8. Scott W wrote:

    > Rita make all this money buying and selling cameras, can afford a
    > 500mm Nikon lens and still can't affort the $23/year for a PBase
    > account?

    Hey, I got to rent equipment like everyone else. You see, I haven't a pot
    to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

    > Come on Rita, don't be so cheap.

    Nothing to do with cheapness, you can give me a paid site and I will not use
    it for stimulating the idiots. Geocities, like HTML resizing, is my
    trademark. After all, I have a reputation to uphold.

    Rita

    Rita Ä Berkowitz, Dec 30, 2007
  9. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Dec 30, 2:53 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote:

    > Come on Rita, don't be so cheap.
    >
    > Nothing to do with cheapness, you can give me a paid site and I will not use
    > it for stimulating the idiots.  Geocities, like HTML resizing, is my
    > trademark.  After all, I have a reputation to uphold.

    And you uphold it well, idiot troll.

    Annika1980, Dec 30, 2007