Rita spotted!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Kinon O'Cann, Oct 29, 2007.

  1. Kinon O'Cann

    Kinon O'Cann Guest

    Kinon O'Cann, Oct 29, 2007

  2. Kinon O'Cann

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 30, 2007

  3. Kinon O'Cann

    Douglas Guest

    You are blocked from viewing the photo that you selected by the content
    filter.
    The photo that you are trying to view has a rating of -3 and an effective
    content advisory of X (may be unsuitable for children), which may be
    different from its content advisory category, as some categories, such as
    Erotic, imply a higher content advisory.

    You may change the content filter and proceed to view the photo, or you may
    cancel and return to the previous page. If you change the content filter,
    then the new setting will stay in effect until you close your browser or
    sign out.

    Douglas, Oct 30, 2007
  4. Kinon O'Cann

    Cynicor Guest

    Douglas wrote:
    > You are blocked from viewing the photo that you selected by the content
    > filter.
    > The photo that you are trying to view has a rating of -3 and an effective
    > content advisory of X (may be unsuitable for children), which may be
    > different from its content advisory category, as some categories, such as
    > Erotic, imply a higher content advisory.
    >
    > You may change the content filter and proceed to view the photo, or you may
    > cancel and return to the previous page. If you change the content filter,
    > then the new setting will stay in effect until you close your browser or
    > sign out.
    >

    > "Kinon O'Cann" <> wrote in message
    >> http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=2073875&forward=viewportfolio

    Just change it to -6 and you'll be good.

    Cynicor, Oct 30, 2007
  5. Kinon O'Cann

    Douglas Guest

    "Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    > Douglas wrote:
    >> You are blocked from viewing the photo that you selected by the content
    >> filter.
    >> The photo that you are trying to view has a rating of -3 and an effective
    >> content advisory of X (may be unsuitable for children), which may be
    >> different from its content advisory category, as some categories, such as
    >> Erotic, imply a higher content advisory.
    >>
    >> You may change the content filter and proceed to view the photo, or you
    >> may cancel and return to the previous page. If you change the content
    >> filter, then the new setting will stay in effect until you close your
    >> browser or sign out.
    >>

    >> "Kinon O'Cann" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://www.photosig.com/go/photos/view?id=2073875&forward=viewportfolio

    > Just change it to -6 and you'll be good.

    That's not the issue.

    Kinon posted a link to a lewd picture on a rated site but he posted it from
    a general audience site. Children do read this group and the foul mouthed
    idiots who think it's OK to swear and those who post lewd links could likely
    get the group rated and it would be out of bounds to many readers then.

    He could have included a warning but chose not to. Poor form.

    Douglas

    Douglas, Oct 30, 2007
  6. "Douglas" <> wrote in message
    > You are blocked from viewing the photo that you selected by the content
    > filter.
    > The photo that you are trying to view has a rating of -3 and an effective
    > content advisory of X (may be unsuitable for children), which may be
    > different from its content advisory category, as some categories, such as
    > Erotic, imply a higher content advisory.
    >
    > You may change the content filter and proceed to view the photo, or you
    > may cancel and return to the previous page. If you change the content
    > filter, then the new setting will stay in effect until you close your
    > browser or sign out.

    I have no idea of what to change the content filter to....I tried everything
    from -10 to +10 and I still couldn't see the photo.....The least they could
    do is tell you how their "scale" works.....Are larger negative numbers more
    likely to allow viewing the picture, or the other way around? And, How does
    one go about changing the number? The website implies that it can be done
    right there, on the spot. Or, do I have to go inside my computer in the
    control Panel somewhere to do this? At any rate, the instructions were so
    poor that I lost interest, and went on to doing something else, that had a
    little more logic in it.........

    William Graham, Oct 30, 2007
  7. On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 02:52:40 GMT, "Douglas" <> wrote:

    >"Cynicor" <> wrote in message
    >> Douglas wrote:
    >>> You are blocked from viewing the photo that you selected by the content
    >>> filter.
    >>> The photo that you are trying to view has a rating of -3 and an effective
    >>> content advisory of X (may be unsuitable for children), which may be
    >>> different from its content advisory category, as some categories, such as
    >>> Erotic, imply a higher content advisory.
    >>>
    >>> You may change the content filter and proceed to view the photo, or you
    >>> may cancel and return to the previous page. If you change the content
    >>> filter, then the new setting will stay in effect until you close your
    >>> browser or sign out.
    >>>

    >>> "Kinon O'Cann" <> wrote in message

    >> Just change it to -6 and you'll be good.

    >That's not the issue.
    >
    >Kinon posted a link to a lewd picture on a rated site but he posted it from
    >a general audience site. Children do read this group and the foul mouthed
    >idiots who think it's OK to swear and those who post lewd links could likely
    >get the group rated and it would be out of bounds to many readers then.
    >
    >He could have included a warning but chose not to. Poor form.
    >
    >Douglas

    Oh look! An emotionally stunted control-freak that's insecure about "scary"
    words and likes to call them "curse words" to manipulate others to its level of
    insecurity and immaturity.

    What a fucked up person!

    I bet you're the same kind of person that doesn't mind seeing someone's fuckin'
    brains being blown away on a movie screen, but ... don't say **** YOU! while it
    happens, right?

    What a total asswipe.

    Take your fucked up "family values" and shove them up your stinkin' wife's ****.

    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    One more thing. I don't babysit your fucked up brats unless you pay me for it.
    If YOU want people to babysit for you PAY THEM. If YOU don't want your fucked up
    spawn reading these words then YOU turn off YOUR fuckin' computer!

    You fuckin' loser!

    If you want to pop out useless brats then YOU take responsibility for them. Quit
    pawning off YOUR JOB on everyone else you useless ASSWIPE BREEDER!

    He's So Funny!, Oct 30, 2007
  8. Then began 'He's So Funny! <>' to curse and to swear:

    Note: Vulgar posting not quoted.

    This is a family news group in which children and young adults read. It is *your* social responsibility as an adult to demonstrate proper Usenet etiquette.

    Please refrain from cursing and swearing.
    --
    Gabriel Gowdel

    Gabriel Gowdel, Oct 30, 2007

    Gabriel Gowdel, Oct 30, 2007
  11. Kinon O'Cann

    Advocate54 Guest

    > I have no idea of what to change the content filter to....I tried
    > everything from -10 to +10 and I still couldn't see the photo.....The
    > least they could do is tell you how their "scale" works.....Are larger
    > negative numbers more likely to allow viewing the picture, or the other
    > way around? And, How does one go about changing the number? The website
    > implies that it can be done right there, on the spot. Or, do I have to go
    > inside my computer in the control Panel somewhere to do this? At any rate,
    > the instructions were so poor that I lost interest, and went on to doing
    > something else, that had a little more logic in it.........

    It wasn't worth viewing...it was an attempt at making fun at someone else's
    expense.

    Advocate54, Oct 30, 2007
  12. Kinon O'Cann

    Douglas Guest

    "William Graham" <> wrote in message

    > "Douglas" <> wrote in message
    >> You are blocked from viewing the photo that you selected by the content
    >> filter.
    >> The photo that you are trying to view has a rating of -3 and an effective
    >> content advisory of X (may be unsuitable for children), which may be
    >> different from its content advisory category, as some categories, such as
    >> Erotic, imply a higher content advisory.
    >>
    >> You may change the content filter and proceed to view the photo, or you
    >> may cancel and return to the previous page. If you change the content
    >> filter, then the new setting will stay in effect until you close your
    >> browser or sign out.
    >>

    > I have no idea of what to change the content filter to....I tried
    > everything from -10 to +10 and I still couldn't see the photo.....The
    > least they could do is tell you how their "scale" works.....Are larger
    > negative numbers more likely to allow viewing the picture, or the other
    > way around? And, How does one go about changing the number? The website
    > implies that it can be done right there, on the spot. Or, do I have to go
    > inside my computer in the control Panel somewhere to do this? At any rate,
    > the instructions were so poor that I lost interest, and went on to doing
    > something else, that had a little more logic in it.........

    Use the pane under the rating to change the value you want it rated at!

    Douglas, Oct 30, 2007

    Gabriel Gowdel, Oct 30, 2007

    Gabriel Gowdel, Oct 30, 2007

    Gabriel Gowdel, Oct 30, 2007