    The server is a 2003 SP1.

    --

    /Mattias

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dGlhcw==?=, May 31, 2006

  2. Hello Mattias,
    Check out the following article for Windows Server 2003 RIS and X64
    deployments information:

    891128 Updated Remote Installation Service functionality in Windows Server
    2003 Service Pack 1 and in x64-based versions of Windows Server 2003
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;891128

    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    --------------------
    <From: =?Utf-8?B?TWF0dGlhcw==?= <>
    <Subject: RIS Remote Installation Server
    <Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:42:03 -0700
    <Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    <
    <I am using RIS for all my installations and it is working great, now I am
    <trying to add XP Pro X64 image. To do so I use the wizard to add the image
    as
    <I always do I say yes to replace the osc files and it goes thru the wizard
    <like a champ. I restart the binlsvc service.
    <
    <But after all is done the 64 bit image I create does not show up as an
    <option of available images. Is there anything else that needs to be done?
    <
    <The server is a 2003 SP1.
    <
    <--