    Thanks,
    Rix

    :)
    Rix, Jul 28, 2005

  2. Rix

    Jet Guest

    Hi Rix,
    I have done a few builds from ris also. There are two ways I know
    of. The first is to disable all the local accounts on the workstation (post
    install) this must include the local administrator account also. So
    workstation must be a member of domain, and you administer it with domain
    account. You can configure your answer file to join the workstation to the
    domain during the build. After disabling all local accounts, you will find
    the only domain that shows on logon screen is server domain.
    The other is on the ris server (pdc), it asked me at one point if i wish to
    disable local accounts on the workstation. 'I think' this happened when I
    manually joined the workstations account to the domain. I don't know of any
    policies that lock out local logon.

    Hope this helps

    Jet, Aug 2, 2005

  3. Rix

    Rix Guest

    Hi, i've got XP SP2 and it doesnt appear to work... I've tried disabling all
    the accounts and the local computer still appears in the log on to box....

    Any other ideas?
    Thanks,
    Rix

    :)