    rather not re-install the server. If there isn't, I can always chuck
    another HDD in the PC.

    Thanks
    Scott McKillop, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Scott McKillop

    Matt Guest

    If you have the money, check this link out
    http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagicpro/

    "Scott McKillop" <_REMOVE_CAPS> wrote in
    message news:O$...
    > I am currently working on RIS (For 70-270) and know that the RIS Images

    have

    Matt, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Thanks... I had looked at that before but I don't think it will work with
    Windows Server 2003

    PartitionMagic Pro 7.0 supports all major operating system platforms
    including:
    Windows XP
    Windows 95/98
    Windows Me
    Windows 2000 Professional
    NT 4.0 workstation
    DOS

    Scott McKillop, Feb 6, 2004
  4. Scott McKillop

    James Martin Guest

    Partition Magic works fine, I've used it with 2003 several times. You can
    also use some linux (free) utils if you know how.. There's a linux distro
    called Knoppix that runs completely off of a CD rom too...

    James Martin, Feb 6, 2004
  5. Thanks Matt & James... I'll look into purchasing a copy.

    Scott

    "James Martin" <martin 426 At yahoo> wrote in message
    > Partition Magic works fine, I've used it with 2003 several times. You can
    > also use some linux (free) utils if you know how.. There's a linux distro
    > called Knoppix that runs completely off of a CD rom too...
    >

    > "Scott McKillop" <_REMOVE_CAPS> wrote in
    > message news:...
    > > Thanks... I had looked at that before but I don't think it will work

    with
    > > Windows Server 2003
    > >
    > > PartitionMagic Pro 7.0 supports all major operating system

    platforms
    > > including:
    > > Windows XP
    > > Windows 95/98
    > > Windows Me
    > > Windows 2000 Professional
    > > NT 4.0 workstation
    > > DOS
    > >

    > > "Matt" <> wrote in message
    > > > If you have the money, check this link out
    > > > http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagicpro/
    > > >
    > > > "Scott McKillop" <_REMOVE_CAPS>

    wrote

    Scott McKillop, Feb 6, 2004
  6. Scott McKillop

    mak Guest

    why you use simply disk management to create another
    partion in your pc , if not the third party partion tools
    avalable go to cnet.com and type partition tools and
    display may help you . if you do not stasfy the asnwer
    then my mail me , i give u more
    tops for RIS troubleshooting ok bye .

    mak, Feb 10, 2004
  7. Thanks... I did get this working. My problem was that I didn't have any
    free space on my disk that wasn't partitioned. When I originally setup the
    server I only created a single partition (C:\) From my understanding, you
    cannot configured RIS to install images off of the System partition. For
    this reason, I was trying to do a non-destructive partition on the single
    partition to create 2 separate partitions (if that makes any sense at all).

    I took the easy way out and installed a second hard drive and configured it
    to hold my RIS images.

    Scott McKillop, Feb 11, 2004