    Owl Jolson Guest

    I'm FINALLY breaking down and buying a DVD burner. Can anyone recommend a
    good piece of ripping software?
    Owl Jolson, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Try dvdx, it's excellent and easy to use. (find it on http://dvd.box.sk)

    predrag sunjka, Aug 30, 2004

  3. Owl Jolson

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Go to www.dvdidlepro.com and check out their software.

    Only problem is it is for a single user on a single computer.

    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Owl Jolson

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Sorry that's www.dvdidle.com
    DVDfab is there software for burning DVD's.

    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Aug 30, 2004
  5. Owl Jolson

    RichC Guest

    "Owl Jolson" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > I'm FINALLY breaking down and buying a DVD burner. Can anyone recommend a
    > good piece of ripping software?

    I have had nothing but unmitigated success with the combination of
    DVDShrink (free), DVDDecrypter (free) and Nero 5.5 (came bundled with
    my burner).

    RichC
    RichC, Aug 30, 2004
  6. Owl Jolson

    Goober22 Guest

    RichC wrote:
    > "Owl Jolson" <> wrote in message
    >> I'm FINALLY breaking down and buying a DVD burner. Can anyone
    >> recommend a good piece of ripping software?

    > I have had nothing but unmitigated success with the combination of
    > DVDShrink (free), DVDDecrypter (free) and Nero 5.5 (came bundled with
    > my burner).
    >
    > RichC

    I 2nd this combo. DVD-Decrypter, DVDshrink & Nero 6.3 (along with ImgTool)
    do the job! All are free except Nero b ut it comes with alot of drives.
    Goober22, Aug 31, 2004
  7. Owl Jolson

    DVDfanatico Guest

    Could you repost the URL? It doesn't seem to come up.

    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Sep 2, 2004
  8. Owl Jolson

    Glenn Guest