    How can I do this?? (It's for private use)
    Thanks
    JP
    Dutchy, Oct 6, 2003

  2. Try DVDShrink. It allows you to set the Start/End points you want to backup.
    http://www.dvdshrink.org

    Ed

    Eddie Puryear, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Dutchy

    Dutchy Guest

    Thanks for the reply... I downloaded and installed it but can't seem to find
    the way to pick part of the disk.... the help doesn't give me the answer...
    maybe you can???
    Thanks
    JP

    Dutchy, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Dutchy

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Tue, 07 Oct 2003 06:01:38 GMT, "Dutchy" <>
    Gave us:

    >Thanks for the reply... I downloaded and installed it but can't seem to find
    >the way to pick part of the disk.... the help doesn't give me the answer...
    >maybe you can???
    >Thanks

    This is NOT a rip it group, dipshit. There ARE plenty of them. GO
    to the rip it groups, and ask your retarded rip it questions there.
    Doh!
    DarkMatter, Oct 7, 2003