  1. James Brough

    James Brough Guest

    I am looking for some software to be able to copy copyrighed dvd.
    James Brough, Jan 29, 2004

  2. James Brough

    Frogiswrong Guest

    google for dvd decrypter & dvd shrink... oh and what your doing is very
    illegal and you shouldnt be doing it.

    Frogiswrong, Jan 29, 2004

  3. James Brough

    Tim Pace Guest

    I agree stop it right now and on do not use DVDtoOne or DVD shrink to
    compress them onto one DVD-R or you will be in even more trouble.

    --
    Tim Pace
    When you don't know what to do, walk fast and look worried.
    Tim Pace, Jan 29, 2004
  4. James Brough

    Richard C. Guest

    write to .

    They will supply you with the information you need - for FREE!
    Be sure to include your phone number and mailing address with the request and you
    should get a response right away.

    ====================================
    : I am looking for some software to be able to copy copyrighed dvd.
    : Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    :
    :
    Richard C., Jan 29, 2004
  5. James Brough

    Rob Guest

    And, don't ever go here:

    http://dvdshrink.org/

    Rob, Jan 29, 2004
  6. James Brough

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:38:12 GMT, "James Brough"
    <> Gave us:

    >I am looking for some software to be able to copy copyrighed dvd.
    >Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    Wrong group!
    DarkMatter, Jan 30, 2004
  7. James Brough

    DarkMatter Guest

    On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:48:57 +1100, "Frogiswrong"
    <> Gave us:

    >google for dvd decrypter & dvd shrink... oh and what your doing is very
    >illegal and you shouldnt be doing it.
    >

    >"James Brough" <> wrote in message
    >> I am looking for some software to be able to copy copyrighed dvd.
    >> Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    AND this is the WRONG GROUP, you top posting usenet dufus!
    DarkMatter, Jan 30, 2004
  8. "James Brough" <> wrote in message
    > I am looking for some software to be able to copy copyrighed dvd.

    dvd decrypter.

    breaking your country's law however is, ah, unlawful, so don't do that :)
    Anonymous Joe, Feb 1, 2004
  9. I would advise You not to break the laws concerning copyright, however if
    You have bought a DVD and want a personal safety copy, why not try : DVD X
    COPY from 321 Studios.
    This works fine !

    --

    E-post :