    I have Nero 6 if that helps.

    Thanks

    Sam
    Sam, Apr 12, 2005

  2. http://www.downseek.com/download/21649.asp
    Smartripper strips DVD's to elemental streams, as does DVD Decrypter, but I
    prefer SmartRipper.

    Audio is usually extracted as AC3, which often needs converting to Wave for
    editing. There are many programs which act as a front end for Azid which do
    this task.

    Alan Shepherd, Apr 12, 2005

  3. Sam

    atec Guest

    Sam wrote:
    > Hi, Does anyone know how to extract audio from a DVD?
    > I have Nero 6 if that helps.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sam

    http://www.videohelp.com/
    nice and fresh for you
    atec, Apr 13, 2005
  4. Sam

    Guest

    Alan Shepherd wrote:
    > http://www.downseek.com/download/21649.asp
    > Smartripper strips DVD's to elemental streams, as does DVD Decrypter,

    but I
    > prefer SmartRipper.
    >
    > Audio is usually extracted as AC3, which often needs converting to

    Wave for
    > editing. There are many programs which act as a front end for Azid

    which do
    > this task.
    >
    > > Hi, Does anyone know how to extract audio from a DVD?
    > > I have Nero 6 if that helps.

    I use DVDShrink to rip the vob files, then load them into DVD2AVI and
    demux to wav.
    , Apr 14, 2005
  5. Sam wrote:
    > Hi, Does anyone know how to extract audio from a DVD?
    > I have Nero 6 if that helps.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Sam

    Transcode in Linux can do this; you can keep it as an AC3 or convert it
    to MP3.
    Nicholas Andrade, Apr 18, 2005