    I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    let me down this time.
    , May 16, 2005

  2. John Tucker Guest

    The bar code or UPC is located on the box in which the camera was packaged.
    This is for inventory purposes so the mfg. would not hide it inside the
    camera but make it visible on the box. Clip the UPC from the box, attach to
    the rebate form, and resubmit. It should be fine.

    --
    John Tucker

    John Tucker, May 16, 2005

  3. Owamanga Guest

    On 16 May 2005 07:57:03 -0700, wrote:

    >I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
    >best buy store in Miami fl.
    >this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
    >day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
    >apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
    >the camera I discover that there is not such thing.
    >
    >I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    >let me down this time.

    Eh? UPC is usually on the camera box, not the camera itself. You are
    supposed to get an exacto knife and cut it off the box, send it in
    with the rebate paperwork.

    You know what a bar-code looks like right? Every store product sold in
    the modernized world has one, it's the thing they scan at the checkout
    so the computer knows what the item is.

    Why would you send in a rebate application that was incomplete ?
    That's just a waste of a stamp...

    Why would you then complain when they reject it?

    --
    Owamanga!
    http://www.pbase.com/owamanga
    Owamanga, May 16, 2005
  4. Jim Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
    > best buy store in Miami fl.
    > this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
    > day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
    > apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
    > the camera I discover that there is not such thing.
    >
    > I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    > let me down this time.

    The UPC is located on the box. It would be useless on the camera.
    Jim
    Jim, May 16, 2005
  5. wrote:
    > I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
    > best buy store in Miami fl.
    > this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
    > day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
    > apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
    > the camera I discover that there is not such thing.
    >
    > I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    > let me down this time.

    Alright .. now I see you posting the same article with another subject
    header and you post it several times. I am beginning to think you a
    troll. Please correct me.

    --
    Thomas T. Veldhouse
    Spammers please contact me at .
    Thomas T. Veldhouse, May 16, 2005
  6. Mark B. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
    > best buy store in Miami fl.
    > this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
    > day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
    > apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
    > the camera I discover that there is not such thing.
    >
    > I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    > let me down this time.

    Wow, so not only couldn't you post it just once under one subject heading,
    you had to start another thread. I can't find a reason to be surprised
    about your rebate problem.

    Mark
    Mark B., May 16, 2005
  7. Ron Hunter Guest

    wrote:
    > I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
    > best buy store in Miami fl.
    > this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
    > day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
    > apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
    > the camera I discover that there is not such thing.
    >
    > I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    > let me down this time.

    The barcode is from the BOX, not the camera. If you can't even
    understand this basic aspect of modern life, you have no business with a
    digital camera.

    --
    Ron Hunter
    Ron Hunter, May 17, 2005
  8. Bubbabob Guest

    wrote:

    > I recently purchase a digital camera, a card,travel case all fuji, at
    > best buy store in Miami fl.
    > this product came with a mail rebate of 60 dollars, I send it and 30
    > day later came back unqualified because it din't have the upc wich
    > apparently is a bar code locaded in the camera .after a careful look at
    > the camera I discover that there is not such thing.
    >
    > I found that very dishonest, I have allway use fujifilm products, it
    > let me down this time.

    Fuji stiffed me on $40 worth of rebates on a couple of spindles of CD's 2
    years ago. I haven't bought a Fuji product since and probably never will
    again.
    Bubbabob, May 17, 2005
  9. DFS Guest

    > Alright .. now I see you posting the same article with another subject
    > header and you post it several times. I am beginning to think you a
    > troll. Please correct me.

    Not a troll - just a freaking idiot!
    DFS, May 17, 2005