RIP Voxalot

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Nov 6, 2011.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    Dear Voxalot User,

    We are sorry to inform you that due to the rising cost of operations, we
    have been forced to discontinue the Voxalot VoIP service. This change
    will be effective from December 31st, 2011.

    If you have renewed your subscription since September 1st 2011 and would
    like a refund, please contact . Unfortunately,
    payments for subscriptions older than this are unable to be refunded.
    Please be aware that a refund will reverse your payment and cause your
    account to be downgraded to a Basic account.

    We thank you for your support for Voxalot, and are sorry for any
    inconvenience that this announcement will cause, and wish you the best in
    the future.

    Regards,
    Voxalot Support

    --

    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Nov 6, 2011

  2. Graham.

    News Reader Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message
    > Dear Voxalot User,
    >
    > We are sorry to inform you that due to the rising cost of operations, we
    > have been forced to discontinue the Voxalot VoIP service. This change
    > will be effective from December 31st, 2011.
    >
    > If you have renewed your subscription since September 1st 2011 and would
    > like a refund, please contact . Unfortunately,
    > payments for subscriptions older than this are unable to be refunded.
    > Please be aware that a refund will reverse your payment and cause your
    > account to be downgraded to a Basic account.
    >
    > We thank you for your support for Voxalot, and are sorry for any
    > inconvenience that this announcement will cause, and wish you the best in
    > the future.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Voxalot Support
    >

    > --
    >
    > Graham.
    >
    > %Profound_observation%

    Hi Graham, and all,

    Will this be good bye to SIP Broker as well (then)?

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    P.s. Hopefully not(!).

    * * : - ) * *

    News Reader, Nov 6, 2011

  3. Graham.

    Soruk Guest

    On 2011-11-06, News Reader <> wrote:

    > "Graham." <> wrote in message
    >> Dear Voxalot User,
    >>
    >> We are sorry to inform you that due to the rising cost of operations, we
    >> have been forced to discontinue the Voxalot VoIP service. This change
    >> will be effective from December 31st, 2011.
    >>
    >> If you have renewed your subscription since September 1st 2011 and would
    >> like a refund, please contact . Unfortunately,
    >> payments for subscriptions older than this are unable to be refunded.
    >> Please be aware that a refund will reverse your payment and cause your
    >> account to be downgraded to a Basic account.
    >>
    >> We thank you for your support for Voxalot, and are sorry for any
    >> inconvenience that this announcement will cause, and wish you the best in
    >> the future.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >> Voxalot Support

    > Hi Graham, and all,
    >

    > Will this be good bye to SIP Broker as well (then)?

    According to their forums, SIP Broker is continuing.

    Matrix Dial: International Calls - http://www.matrixdial.co.uk/

    Soruk, Nov 7, 2011