RIP TDS-3

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by The Geek, Aug 8, 2005.

  1. The Geek

    The Geek Guest

    Diamond CS has discontinued TDS-3!!! :(

    On the 22nd July 2005 the decision was made to cease development on TDS.
    This may seem like a strange thing to do, but it was a decision we wouldn't
    have made if it wasn't in the best interests of our customers, and there
    were a variety of factors involved that helped us reach this decision.
    Please allow us to explain ...

    http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/

    It's such a shame they had to do this.
    They are giving away licences for ProcessGuard to current TDS-3 license
    holders though. I do like ProcessGuard, its very powerful and if used
    properly should eliminate all malware affecting *.EXE files. The only
    problem is it interfears with any automatic program updates i have,
    especially windows update and my Sophos Antivirus program/engine updates,
    and it cant be centrally managed which is pretty annoying.

    RIP TDS-3!

    --
    The Geek

    http://privacy-protection.no-ip.com