    ThankYou
    Sanjayan
    , Apr 2, 2006

  2. Hunt Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    >Hello Friends!
    >I need suggestions to use color RIP for my Epson 4800. I am a amateur
    >and just strted with large format printing. Need a RIP which can give
    >me correct colors and possibilities to print many images at same time
    >with minimum waste of paper.
    >
    >ThankYou
    >Sanjayan

    IIRC, LexJet (www.lexjet.com) has a comparison chart for several RIPs. Epson
    also has one, usually marketed with the 4800 "Professional" kit. Prices and
    capabilities really vary, so you are wise to make a comparison on your exact
    needs.

    Good luck,
    Hunt

    Hunt, Apr 2, 2006

  3. Benwa Guest

    It's not really a RIP,but look into Qimage.It does a good deal of what
    people buy rips for,and it's a whole lot cheaper!Use the Epson profiles,or
    whatever paper you use along with it.

    Benwa, Apr 2, 2006
  4. C Wright Guest

    On 4/1/06 6:30 PM, in article
    , ""
    <> wrote:

    > Hello Friends!
    > I need suggestions to use color RIP for my Epson 4800. I am a amateur
    > and just strted with large format printing. Need a RIP which can give
    > me correct colors and possibilities to print many images at same time
    > with minimum waste of paper.
    >
    > ThankYou
    > Sanjayan

    Look into Colorbyte's ImagePrint RIP:
    http://www.colorbytesoftware.com/index.htm
    They have professionally prepared color profiles, specific to that printer,
    for most papers. Like most RIPs ImagePrint also allows the placement of
    multiple images to be printed on any given paper size.
    Chuck
    C Wright, Apr 2, 2006