    Alabama things would be different...

    Ron
    Memorial Day 2007

    Ron, May 28, 2007

  2. Ron

    Guest

    Ron <> wrote:

    >Roger was my best buddy in Viet Nam, serving with B Co. 2/502, 1st
    >Brigade, 101st Airborne (Strike Force) in Thua Thien Province near Hue.
    >He was from the Chicago area, can't remember exactly where.
    >
    >Shortly after I left Viet Nam 38 years ago, he was killed when an NVA
    >force overran his position. They say the good die young, Roger was one
    >of the best. FTA.

    Fun Travel Adventure or Fark The Army :}

    FREE through D-day http://ancestry.com/ - front page down to
    U.S. Military Collection

    You can look him up.

    --
    Someday, we'll look back on this,
    laugh nervously and change the subject.

    , May 28, 2007

  3. Ron

    Gazwad Guest

    Ron <>, the tubby-arsed-drifter and delicate camp who
    likes savage pocket pool with horned toads, and whose partner is a
    business girl with a clammy stink hole, wrote in
    <465b2923$0$27209$>:
    > Roger was my best buddy in Viet Nam, serving with B Co. 2/502, 1st
    > Brigade, 101st Airborne (Strike Force) in Thua Thien Province near Hue. He
    > was from the Chicago area, can't remember exactly where.
    >
    > Shortly after I left Viet Nam 38 years ago, he was killed when an NVA
    > force overran his position. They say the good die young, Roger was one of
    > the best. FTA.
    >
    > A lot of good people are still dying young in the cluster **** called
    > Iraq. Pity our moron President didn't learn the lessons of Viet Nam. Maybe
    > if he had actually been there instead of cowering in Texas and Alabama
    > things would be different...
    >
    > Ron
    > Memorial Day 2007

    What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, May 28, 2007
  4. Ron

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 28 May 2007 23:37:29 +0100, Gazwad wrote:

    > What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    I think he meant Vietnam. Formerly known as French Indo-China.

    --
    Registered Linux User 413057.
    Both Mandriva 2007 and Ubuntu 6.06

    the other English teams put together :)

    Aardvark, May 29, 2007
  5. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Gazwad wrote:

    > What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    It's a country in south east Asia asshole. And before you step on your
    dick again, look it up, both Viet Nam and Vietnam are correct. Sheesh,
    what a fucktard.

    Ron, May 29, 2007
  6. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Aardvark wrote:

    > On Mon, 28 May 2007 23:37:29 +0100, Gazwad wrote:
    >

    >>What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    > I think he meant Vietnam. Formerly known as French Indo-China.

    No, I meant what I said. Viet Nam or Vietnam, both correct.

    Ron, May 29, 2007
  7. Ron

    Gazwad Guest

    Aardvark <>, the elderly-vagabond and quaking
    daffodil who likes lascivious clown-boxing with vermin, and whose
    partner is an ammunition-whore with lousy meat curtains, wrote in
    <y%J6i.1858$>:
    > On Mon, 28 May 2007 23:37:29 +0100, Gazwad wrote:
    >
    >> What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    > I think he meant Vietnam. Formerly known as French Indo-China.

    Maybe a gook shot half is brain out, eh?

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, May 29, 2007
  8. Ron wrote:
    > Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 28 May 2007 23:37:29 +0100, Gazwad wrote:
    >>

    >>> What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    >> I think he meant Vietnam. Formerly known as French Indo-China.

    > No, I meant what I said. Viet Nam or Vietnam, both correct.

    Ron, don't worry about these other dickweeds. I understood what you
    posted and appreciate the thought behind it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 29, 2007
  9. Ron

    Gazwad Guest

    Ron <>, the bowlegged-gypsy and cross-eyed fruit-cup
    who likes maniacal heel lifting with mudskippers, and whose partner is a
    scarlet woman with a commodious winkin' pink brownie cake, wrote in
    <465b9286$0$27173$>:
    > Aardvark wrote:
    >
    >> On Mon, 28 May 2007 23:37:29 +0100, Gazwad wrote:
    >>

    >>>What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    >> I think he meant Vietnam. Formerly known as French Indo-China.

    > No, I meant what I said. Viet Nam or Vietnam,

    We know what you fucking well meant, you braindead, piss-stained, pisswit.

    > both correct.

    No one is a country the other is two words without meaning in any proper
    English dictionary.
    Unless you count Nam as an abbreviation.

    Perhaps your meagre mind, or what is left of it cannot distinguish the
    difference but every other **** can.

    Now **** off and rot.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, May 29, 2007
  10. Ron

    Gazwad Guest

    Ron <>, the debilitated-drifter and delicate quiff
    who likes maniacal dong flogging with giraffes, and whose partner is a
    flapper with a nauseating southern smile, wrote in
    <465b922b$0$27173$>:
    > Gazwad wrote:
    >
    >> What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    > It's a country in south east Asia asshole. And before you step on your
    > dick again, look it up, both Viet Nam and Vietnam are correct. Sheesh,
    > what a fucktard.

    Fuckoff and die, you stupid ****.
    If I get any more of your lip, I'll have your carer take the knot out of
    your hankie;
    then you'll forget to breathe.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Gazwad, May 29, 2007
  11. Ron

    Rebecca Guest

    Ron wrote:
    > Gazwad wrote:
    >
    >> What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    > It's a country in south east Asia asshole. And before you step on your

    No it isn't. There is no country in southeast Asia, or anywhere else in the
    world, named Viet Nam.

    > dick again, look it up, both Viet Nam and Vietnam are correct.

    No. Both are used, only Vietnam is correct.

    > Sheesh, what a fucktard.

    Use that as your sig. It fits you to a Tee!

    Rebecca, May 29, 2007
  12. Ron

    Rebecca Guest

    Rôgêr wrote:
    > Ron wrote:
    >> Aardvark wrote:

    >>> I think he meant Vietnam. Formerly known as French Indo-China.

    >> No, I meant what I said. Viet Nam or Vietnam, both correct.

    > Ron, don't worry about these other dickweeds. I understood what you
    > posted and appreciate the thought behind it.

    And no one gives a **** that you appreciate his stupidity. Are you guys
    related?

    Rebecca, May 29, 2007
  13. Ron

    Rebecca Guest

    Rebecca wrote:
    > Ron wrote:
    >> Gazwad wrote:
    >>
    >>> What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid ****.

    >> It's a country in south east Asia asshole. And before you step on
    >> your

    > No it isn't. There is no country in southeast Asia, or anywhere else
    > in the world, named Viet Nam.
    >
    >> dick again, look it up, both Viet Nam and Vietnam are correct.

    > No. Both are used, only Vietnam is correct.

    ^^^^^^^^^
    ...I should have added, "by imbeciles"...

    Rebecca, May 29, 2007
  14. Ron

    chrisv Guest

    Rebecca wrote:
    > Rebecca wrote:
    >> Ron wrote:

    >>> It's a country in south east Asia asshole. And before you step on
    >>> your

    >> No it isn't. There is no country in southeast Asia, or anywhere else
    >> in the world, named Viet Nam.
    >>
    >>> dick again, look it up, both Viet Nam and Vietnam are correct.

    >> No. Both are used, only Vietnam is correct.

    > ^^^^^^^^^
    > ...I should have added, "by imbeciles"...

    To be more accurate, how about: "Both are used by stupid cunts"

    chrisv, May 29, 2007
  15. Ron

    Clogwog Guest

    chrisv wrote:
    > Rebecca wrote:
    >> Rebecca wrote:

    >>> No it isn't. There is no country in southeast Asia, or anywhere else
    >>> in the world, named Viet Nam.

    >>> No. Both are used, only Vietnam is correct.

    >> ^^^^^^^^^
    >> ...I should have added, "by imbeciles"...

    > To be more accurate, how about: "Both are used by stupid cunts"

    Viêt Nam?
    If this is not accurate, *plonk* me, I insist!

    Clogwog, May 29, 2007
  16. Ron

    chrisv Guest

    Clogwog wrote:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >> Rebecca wrote:

    >>> ^^^^^^^^^
    >>> ...I should have added, "by imbeciles"...

    >> To be more accurate, how about: "Both are used by stupid cunts"

    > Viêt Nam?
    > If this is not accurate, *plonk* me, I insist!

    That isn't what the imbecelic OP wrote, is it.

    Stupid ****! *plonk*

    chrisv, May 29, 2007
  17. Ron

    relic Guest

    Clogwog wrote:
    > chrisv wrote:
    >> Rebecca wrote:

    >>> ^^^^^^^^^
    >>> ...I should have added, "by imbeciles"...

    >> To be more accurate, how about: "Both are used by stupid cunts"

    > Viêt Nam?
    > If this is not accurate, *plonk* me, I insist!

    Look at your ê, it's wrong. The Vietnamese spelling for Vietnam, is: "Vi?t
    Nam" ...see the little dot?

    relic, May 29, 2007
  18. Ron

    relic Guest

    relic wrote:
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >> chrisv wrote:

    >>> To be more accurate, how about: "Both are used by stupid cunts"

    >> Viêt Nam?
    >> If this is not accurate, *plonk* me, I insist!

    > Look at your ê, it's wrong. The Vietnamese spelling for Vietnam, is:
    > "Việt Nam" ...see the little dot?

    (...try HTML UTF8)

    relic, May 29, 2007
  19. Ron

    relic Guest

    relic wrote:
    > relic wrote:
    >> Clogwog wrote:

    >>> Viêt Nam?
    >>> If this is not accurate, *plonk* me, I insist!

    >> Look at your ê, it's wrong. The Vietnamese spelling for Vietnam, is:
    >> "Việt Nam" ...see the little dot?

    > (...try HTML UTF8)

    BTW, *plonk*

    relic, May 29, 2007
  20. Ron

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 29 May 2007 11:08:01 -0700, relic wrote:

    > relic wrote:
    >> relic wrote:

    >>> Look at your ê, it's wrong. The Vietnamese spelling for Vietnam, is:
    >>> "Việt Nam" ...see the little dot?

    >> (...try HTML UTF8)

    > BTW, *plonk*<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0
    > Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD>
    > <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <META
    > content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.3086" name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE>
    > </HEAD>
    > <BODY>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Tahoma size=2>relic wrote:<BR>&gt; relic
    > wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt; Clogwog wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; chrisv
    > wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Rebecca wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
    > Rebecca wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Ron
    > wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; Gazwad
    > wrote:<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
    > <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; What's "Viet Nam"? You stupid
    > ****.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
    > It's a country in south east Asia asshole. And before you
    > step<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; on your<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
    > <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; No it isn't. There is no country in
    > southeast Asia, or anywhere<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; else in the
    > world, named Viet Nam.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
    > <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; dick again, look it up, both Viet Nam
    > and Vietnam are correct.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
    > <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; No. Both are used, only Vietnam is

    correct.<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
    > ^^^^^^^^^<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp; ...I should have added,
    > "by imbeciles"...<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; To be more
    > accurate, how about: "Both are used by stupid cunts"<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;
    > <BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; Viêt Nam?<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; If this is not accurate,
    > *plonk* me, I insist!<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt;&gt; Look at your ê, it's
    > wrong. The Vietnamese spelling for Vietnam, is:<BR>&gt;&gt; "Việt Nam"
    > ...see the little dot?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; (...try HTML UTF8)</FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Tahoma size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Tahoma
    > size=2>BTW, *plonk*</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

    What's with all the html crap? Don't post html.

    Aardvark, May 29, 2007