RIP..Robert Jordan

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by ellis_jay, Sep 18, 2007.

  1. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    ellis_jay, Sep 18, 2007

  2. ellis_jay

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Damn.....good man, good author, he will be missed. He was the best I've ever
    read.

    pcbutts1, Sep 18, 2007

  3. ellis_jay

    ellis_jay Guest

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > Damn.....good man, good author, he will be missed. He was the best
    > I've ever read.

    He must have had a twin. If you thought so highly of Robert Jordan-as I
    do-you will find Terry Goodkind's work a must-read.

    He has The Sword of Truth anthology. I have read them all and waiting for
    his next book in the series.

    http://www.terrygoodkind.co.uk/

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Goodkind

    I am sure Jordan and Tolkien are sitting together somewhere on a mountain on
    the other side smoking fine Hobbit tobacco in a fine Ivory pipe and telling
    tales to one another.

    ellis_jay, Sep 18, 2007
  4. ellis_jay

    Guest

    "ellis_jay" <> wrote:

    >I am sure Jordan and Tolkien are sitting together somewhere on a mountain on
    >the other side smoking fine Hobbit tobacco in a fine Ivory pipe and telling
    >tales to one another.

    Tolkien was one of my favorites; a joint, quart of beer and one of his
    trilogies - I still remember the time fondly.

    --

    http://www.rav.efbnet.com/humour/ohshit-cat.jpg
    , Sep 18, 2007
  5. ellis_jay