RIP Christopher Reeve

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Michael Rogers, Oct 11, 2004.

  1. I just got word he passed away.

    Michael Rogers, Oct 11, 2004

  2. Michael Rogers

    Omarichu Guest

    >I just got word he passed away.

    His people called your house, eh? You heard it on the news, you idiot, and
    that's not considered "getting word." Eat a bullet.

    Omarichu, Oct 11, 2004

  3. Michael Rogers

    Bobcancel Guest

    << >

    <A HREF="mailto:eek: "> </A>wrote:
    His people called your house, eh? You heard it on the news, you idiot, and
    that's not considered "getting word." Eat a bullet. >><BR><BR>

    Maybe his Mom called him and left him "word" on his answering machine, Dummy.
    Maybe the "word" came from a site that he frequents. Hey, I just got "word"
    that you're a sad sack in need psychological help from a little man on my
    shoulder with devil horns. He's also telling me that you need to relax and
    accept that this person was simply passing on a piece of tragic news. Your
    post is unnecessary contemptable bile, happily vomited all over this newsgroup
    just because you have nothing better to do. You are doing it because you know
    that no one is going to come to your nerdy house and beat the tar out of you
    for being such a jerk. Try playing nice. It may get people to actually pay
    attention to what you are writing.
    Bob

    Bobcancel, Oct 11, 2004
  4. Michael Rogers

    Robert Mahan Guest

    "Omarichu" <> wrote in message

    >>I just got word he passed away.

    > His people called your house, eh? You heard it on the news, you idiot, and
    > that's not considered "getting word." Eat a bullet.

    It is amazing when an AOL idiot refers to someone else as an idiot.

    -Robert

    Robert Mahan, Oct 11, 2004
  5. Michael Rogers

    Joe McC Guest

    "Bobcancel" <> wrote in message

    > Try playing nice. It may get people to actually pay
    > attention to what you are writing.
    > Bob

    Well said.........

    Joe McC, Oct 11, 2004