    775, but there is no mention of the 5400. If so, what adapter do I
    need?

    If not, is there another ring light available that fits the Coolpi 5400?

    revheck, Jan 13, 2007

  2. revheck

    Joan Guest

    Won't that produce rather flat images? Wouldn't side lighting be
    better to show the relief on the coins?

    --
    Joan

    "revheck" <> wrote in message
    : I'm looking for a ring light that will fit a Nikon Coolpix 5400. I
    : need it to take closeups of coins to sell on ebay.
    :
    : Does anyone know if the Nikon Cool Light SL-1 will fit?
    :
    : http://tinyurl.com/y9lqfc
    :
    : The description says it fits the Coolpix 5000, 885, 4300, 880, and

    Joan, Jan 13, 2007