    natural_4u Guest

    when I right-click on the desktop and go to new... i'm missing a few things.
    How can I restore ?
    natural_4u, Mar 2, 2004

  2. natural_4u

    AG Guest

    "natural_4u" <> wrote in message
    news:IX11c.668273$X%5.361526@pd7tw2no...
    > when I right-click on the desktop and go to new... i'm missing a few

    things.
    > How can I restore ?

    You can download and install TweakUI from Microsoft. I think that will fix
    it.
    AG
    AG, Mar 2, 2004

  3. natural_4u

    natural_4u Guest

    Actually thats how I lost a few things. Once you remove it you it tells you
    to drop a file inhto the tweakui windows and it will show up in the new....
    but it doesn't work for me

    natural_4u, Mar 3, 2004
  4. natural_4u

    natural_4u Guest

    is there any other way?

    natural_4u, Mar 3, 2004
  5. natural_4u

    AG Guest

    OK if I remember right there is a folder somewhere that has these things in
    it. I can't search for it now, phone's going off customer accounts to fix
    and such. I'll see if I can look at it later.
    AG

    AG, Mar 3, 2004