  1. cb12

    cb12 Guest

    How can I delete some of my right clicked Menu's. Thanks in advance,Bill.

    cb12, Aug 19, 2003

  2. cb12

    °Mike° Guest

    There is sometimes an option in the program that places the
    context item there. Check the options of the programs involved.

    On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:57:04 GMT, in
    <Q0q0b.410$>
    cb12 scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 19, 2003

  3. cb12

    Ðaz ©. Guest

    do u mean the send to part?there is a windows folder for that delete from
    there. get tweak UI this allows editing of the right click menu
    "cb12" <> wrote in message
    : How can I delete some of my right clicked Menu's. Thanks in advance,Bill.
    :
    :
    :

    Ðaz ©., Aug 19, 2003
  4. cb12

    cb12 Guest

    Yes I mean the send too menus.Sorry for not stating that .Thanks for your
    help.

    cb12, Aug 20, 2003
  5. cb12

    cb12 Guest

    Yes I mean the send to part.Thanks again ,Bill.
    P.S.And I don't know where the windows folder is ,or I would delete it

    cb12, Aug 21, 2003