    provide it.

    Thanks

    Gordon
    SoundBytes, Sep 16, 2007

  2. SoundBytes

    Guest

    "SoundBytes" <> wrote:

    >Hi
    > I had a virus (Vundo) managed to remove it with help from Xsoft
    >people, but since then if I right click and go to "send to" there is no
    >longer "email" option, infact there are few things missing from the menu,
    >but I don't use them that often, but the email option I use a lot, is there
    >away to get this option back on my right click menu?
    >
    >I am using XP SP2 MCE, if you need anymore info I would be pleased to
    >provide it.

    Since you had malware and uninstalled who knows what, you might try a
    repair install (the second time you are given an install option)
    http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/How-to-repair-Windows-XP-t138.html

    A repair install will not delete any of your data and restore the OS
    settings.
    --

    http://jimcotton.blogspot.com/2007/09/this-one-must-be-sickest-but-funniest.html
    Or http://tinyurl.com/2trkoo