    --

    Kenny

    "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    Kenny Cargill, Jan 20, 2004

  2. Kenny Cargill

    trout Guest

    Kenny Cargill wrote:

    > Is there such a thing?

    You mean, like Ctrl + M?
    --
    "Or am I misunderstanding the question?"

    trout, Jan 20, 2004

  3. Alt+Enter is the one I was looking for. Local library has right click
    disabled on the public use PC's, don't know why. Can use shortcuts for
    Copy, Cut, Paste etc. but can't bring up right click menu or "open in new
    window" in IE.

    Kenny Cargill, Jan 20, 2004
  4. Kenny Cargill

    Shel-hed Guest

    On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 23:57:50 -0000, "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in
    24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >Alt+Enter is the one I was looking for. Local library has right click
    >disabled on the public use PC's, don't know why. Can use shortcuts for
    >Copy, Cut, Paste etc. but can't bring up right click menu or "open in new
    >window" in IE.

    Launch a lawsuit against your library and force them to install Mozilla.

    HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    Shel-hed, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Kenny Cargill

    wrote:

    >right click disabled on the public use PC's, don't know why.

    To stop people using "Save As" when downloading?

    , Jan 21, 2004
  6. Kenny Cargill

    SLP Guest

    "Kenny Cargill" <> wrote in message
    > Is there such a thing?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Kenny
    >
    > "Cigarettes are killers that travel in packs."

    Check if the keyboard has got a, err, right-click key on it - usually next
    to the right Control key.

    SLP

    SLP, Jan 21, 2004
  7. Kenny Cargill

    Flaccid Guest

    Kenny Cargill wrote:

    > Local library has right click disabled [...]
    > can't bring up right click menu or "open in new window" in IE.

    Same as my library. Workaround -- I can still do these instead:

    Hit CTRL+N in IE to open a new window.

    -OR-

    Hold SHIFT down while clicking a link in IE to open it in a new
    window, then just type a new URL in the new window.

    -OR-

    Just double-click the IE icon on the Desktop to open a new IE.

    Flaccid, Jan 21, 2004
  8. Kenny Cargill

    Guest

    shift + F10