  1. George

    George Guest

    How do I remove items from the right-click context menu? Winxp home.
    George, Aug 18, 2005

  2. George

    Harrison Guest

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:35:55 -0500, "George" <> wrote:

    >How do I remove items from the right-click context menu? Winxp home.

    http://www.bartdart.com/
    2nd one down

    Harrison, Aug 18, 2005

  3. George

    Jay Guest

    Jay, Aug 18, 2005
  4. George

    Miles Ahead Guest

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:35:55 -0500, "George" <> wrote:

    >How do I remove items from the right-click context menu? Winxp home.

    They are called Shell Extensions. You can either get one of those shell
    extension manager utilities(search google) or search the registry to find
    out what .dll it is and unregister it with regsvr32.exe. If you're not a
    power user or programmer prolly best to use a utility that removes 'em.
    Miles Ahead, Aug 18, 2005
  5. George

    dadiOH Guest

    George wrote:
    > How do I remove items from the right-click context menu? Winxp home.

    FastExplorer. Easy to add menu items too, a very useful app.
    http://thesoftpro.tripod.com/downloads/fe/

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...
    dadiOH, Aug 18, 2005
  6. George

    Unk Guest

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 10:35:55 -0500, "George" <> wrote:

    >How do I remove items from the right-click context menu? Winxp home.

    ContextEdit, Version 1.1
    Copyright (c) 2001 Ziff Davis Media, Inc.
    Written by Gregory A. Wolking
    First Published in PC Magazine, US Edition, February 6, 2001, v20n03

    ContextEdit lets you control which items appear on your context menu--the menu that appears when
    you right-click on an item in Windows Explorer. The context menu often contains numerous
    rarely-used commands. These commands come from one of two places: shell commands stored within
    the system Registry, and context menu handlers. The source of the menu item is transparent to
    the end-user, but still has an impact. Windows Explorer lets you add or remove simple shell
    commands, but gives you no control over context menu handlers. ContextEdit lets you control both
    types of context menu items. It also allows you to disable context menu items without removing
    them entirely. Another unique feature is the ability to add shell commands to all files
    regardless of type, or to all files without an associated program.

    ftp://ftp.elf.stuba.sk/pub/pc/utilfile/cnxtedit.zip
    ftp://ftp.externet.hu/.lib/disk5/pub/mirror/sac/utilfile/cnxtedit.zip
    ftp://ftp.externet.hu/.lib/disk5/sac/utilfile/cnxtedit.zip
    ftp://ftp.externet.hu/pub/mirror/sac/utilfile/cnxtedit.zip
    ftp://ftp.cs.tu-berlin.de/pub/msdos/mirrors/stuba/pc/utilfile/cnxtedit.zip
    Unk, Aug 19, 2005
  7. Synapse Syndrome, Aug 19, 2005