    jounals.

    Ideas?

    , May 11, 2007

  2. bugbear Guest

    wrote:
    > I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
    > long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
    > jounals.
    >
    > Ideas?

    Yep. Use google.

    http://www.bushhawk.com/

    BugBear

    bugbear, May 11, 2007

  3. dj_nme Guest

    wrote:
    > I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
    > long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
    > jounals.
    >
    > Ideas?

    Maybe getting a Photosnaiper (Zenit 12 with Tair 300mm and
    shoulder-stock mount) off eBay would be the cheapest solution?
    I have seen some auctions for the shoulder-stock only.

    dj_nme, May 11, 2007
  4. bugbear Guest

    bugbear, May 11, 2007
  5. jeremy Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
    > long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
    > jounals.
    >
    > Ideas?

    Be careful where you use rifle stock.

    jeremy, May 11, 2007
  6. <> wrote in message news:...
    >I am looking for a rifle stock camera mount I can put my DSLR on for
    > long lens wild life pix. I do not see any adverted in the printed
    > jounals.

    I have an adjustable one I would sell for $45...
    --
    David Ruether

    http://www.donferrario.com/ruether

    David Ruether, May 11, 2007