Ridley Scott's "White Squall" Japan DTS DVD

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mr Muckle, Aug 2, 2004.

  1. Mr Muckle

    Mr Muckle Guest

    Finally released last week in Japan is the first NTSC release of this
    movie that is anamorphically squeezed, with Dolby Digital, _and_, DTS!

    This DVD looks and sounds fantastic and can highly recommend this
    somewhat forgotten gem(IMHO) to those who can play a Region
    2 DVD(or those who may be inclined to eventually do so).

    Thank you Paramount Japan!!

    CDJapan:
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp//detailview.html?KEY=PDA-926

    Amazon Japan(at 20% off):
    http://tinyurl.com/4pdsa

    Now, after buying from Japan in the past 9 months or so, "Heat" w/DTS,
    "Ronin" w/DTS, and now White Squall w/DTS and properly mastered,
    I've got to think what titles I'd like to see next!

    C-ya!

    Mr Muckle, Aug 2, 2004