    Jimbob Guest

    I got bored at work so we started riddling.

    So what am i?

    Jimbob, Nov 29, 2008

  2. Jimbob

    John Holmes Guest

    Jimbob "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I got bored at work so we started riddling.
    >
    > So what am i?

    You're boring.
    HTH

    --
    <snip>

    John Holmes, Nov 29, 2008

  3. Jimbob

    joevan Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:47:24 +0000, Jimbob <> wrote:

    >I got bored at work so we started riddling.
    >
    >So what am i?

    A bad boring poet who doesn't know I should be capitalized.

    joevan, Nov 29, 2008
  4. Jimbob

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2008-11-29, Jimbob <> wrote:
    > I got bored at work so we started riddling.
    >
    > So what am i?

    Redundant.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Nov 29, 2008
  5. On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:47:24 +0000, Jimbob aided th' terraists with the
    following claims :

    > I got bored at work so we started riddling.
    >
    > So what am i?

    Underemployed in a Bush economy?
    Welcome to fucking america...

    http://www.alternet.org

    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 29, 2008
  6. §ñühwØ£f put on him beanie-cap and made the propeller spin
    by using news:p:

    > Jimbob aided th' tewworists with these claims
    > using news: :
    >
    >> I got bored at work so we started riddling.
    >>
    >> So what am i?

    > Underemployed in a Bush economy?
    > Welcome to fucking america...

    Tehn jsut laeve, you dookie-panties-eldertard!

    Teher's PLENTY of jobs... in the INFANTRY!

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://www.rrrrthats5rs.com/games/dont-shoot-the-puppy/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 29, 2008
  7. Jimbob

    Mike Yetto Guest

    Bada bing Jimbob <> bada bang:
    > I got bored at work so we started riddling.
    >
    > So what am i?

    Either a raven or a writing desk.

    Mike "I can't tell the difference" Yetto
    --
    Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitas.
    - William of Ockham

    Mike Yetto, Nov 29, 2008
  8. Jimbob

    Guest

    , Nov 29, 2008
  9. Jimbob

    Aardvark Guest

    Aardvark, Nov 29, 2008
  10. Jimbob

    zynteq7 Guest

    Jimbob wrote:
    > I got bored at work so we started riddling.
    >
    > So what am i?

    A redneck

    (with that name you'd have to be)

    zynteq7, Nov 29, 2008
  11. Jimbob

    chuckcar Guest

    Aardvark <> wrote in

    > On Sat, 29 Nov 2008 09:59:32 -0800, Pennywise wrote:
    >
    >> More bikes are produced than computers
    >> http://www.shambles.net/worldclock/worldclock.swf

    > Katie Melua reckons that 'There are 9 million bicycles in Beijing'. :)

    8.999 million of which don't obey traffic laws. You think *your* city has
    problems.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Nov 29, 2008
  12. Jimbob

    Cork Soaker Guest

    Jimbob wrote:
    > I got bored at work so we started riddling.
    >
    > So what am i?

    Worthless.

    Cork Soaker, Dec 2, 2008
  13. Jimbob <> propogated this using

    > I got bored at work so we started riddling.
    >
    > So what am i?

    Misspelled and overpaid?

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I got milk. (|^;

    http://kitty-pron.notlong.com/

    Repent, the end is near! So... smoke'em if you got'em.

    Bucky Breeder, Dec 2, 2008